What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Opinion - Toughest Player In Each Team?

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters: Fitzgibbon. Look up 'heart' in the dictionary and his face is there. Honourable mention to Mitch Pearce, watch that kid in defence.

Big Pete

Referee
For the Broncos it has to be either Karmichael Hunt or Ben Hannant. No matter what abuse Hunt gets he just keeps on getting. While Hannant will run each and every day despite carrying an injury or two each game.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
BRONCOS: Hunt
DOGS: Ryan
RAIDERS: Logan
COWBOYS: Southern
SEA EAGLES: Watmough
STORM: Crocker
KNIGHTS: Buderus
PARRA: Hindmarsh
PENRITH: Civinoceva
SHARKS: Bird
Souths: Luke .
DRAGONS: Ryles
ROOSTERS: Fitzgibbon
WARRIORS: Price
TIGERS: Hodgson
TITANS: La Franchi

Spank

Juniors
The toughest player in the NRL is Brett Hodgson.

He gets thrown around like a rag dog but he always runs hard and puts his body on the line in defence.

Agree 100% !!

Hodgo has a heart the size of an elephant.

He gets pummeled every single time he touches the ball yet he just gets up and goes again, the guy is pound for pound the toughest league player in the world. Heart Hodgo Heart !

Patorick

Staff member
Are we talking in terms of playing above their weight or playing with injuries?

Coaster

Bench
I would have thought you would picker Turner for the Storm.

Anyone that can be raped the way he was in SOO2 and show up to training with the bloke who did it, must be a tough cookie on the inside.

Tom Ace

Bench
Not playing anymore, but Luke Phillips from the Roosters in the early 2000's was pure courage. The bloke didn't weigh that much but would throw himself around like he had a death wish.

Dutchy

Immortal
Not playing anymore, but Luke Phillips from the Roosters in the early 2000's was pure courage. The bloke didn't weigh that much but would throw himself around like he had a death wish.

Hey mate, reckon you could make a Manly sig like that?

But with 56-0 and 42-0?

:lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
Hey mate, reckon you could make a Manly sig like that?

But with 56-0 and 42-0?

:lol:

Yeah, it'd be pretty fitting at the moment.

Hopefully if we clash in the finals, if we both make it, we play at the SFS. Brookie is our kryptonite. Also, having 2/3 of our starting forward pack out didn't help but I still think we probably would of got done, just not by that margin.

But to answer your question, no. This image will only ever have a Rooster pimp.

God-King Dean

Immortal

One of my fav players of aaaaall time.

I loved the little kamikaze.

I still remember him running at Lauititi's forearm in the 2002 GF :lol:

Tommy Smith

Referee
One of my fav players of aaaaall time.

I loved the little kamikaze.

I still remember him running at Lauititi's forearm in the 2002 GF :lol:
He played that game with a busted shoulder and about a thousand needles. And he got knocked out during the game and couldn't remember any of it afterwards!

Perhaps the toughest ive seen. A true Roosters legend.

petetheileet

First Grade
Justin Poore for the dragons...never gets injured and when he does they are never pussy little niggling ones...plays a bit above his weight and still very young to be leading his pack

Latest posts