What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Post match comments.........

Bay56

First Grade
What are our forward stocks for 2005 ... we've lost rubes and lukey and replaced them with ..... ohh boy.

greeneyed, that type of stuff can't be helped though. He just fell awkwardly. I guarantee you that if you told Mick not to run as hard or be careful, he'd be 1/10th of the player he is now. That's what makes him so special, he's just fearless. Yeah it's frustrating, but that's his natural game.

Anonymous

Juniors
What are our forward stocks for 2005 ... we've lost rubes and lukey and replaced them with ..... ohh boy.

I make it as (and feel free to correct me everyone)

Props:

O'Hara
Weyman
Cross
Bryant
Miller
Thompson

Hookers:

Woolford
Lawrence

Back-Rowers:

Smith
Hindmarsh
Adamson
Hodgson
Kahler
Rothery
Martin
Tongue

-----------------------

Who did I miss?

thickos

First Grade
I actually think Thompson has a lot of potential and shows a lot of promise when he runs onto the ball, he can actually be quite damaging and has had a few excellent showings this season. However he is no Davico and his hands let him down a lot. On the plus side he is very young and worth perservering with. Front row is not an easy caper for a 'kid' - hence the unbelievable talent of Weyman.

The forwards other than Wiki and Croker were crap yesterday. And now wiki is suspended...bring on the roosters. Funnier things have happened. They have to actually want to win for more than 2 minutes. But then again, it is the roosters.

Booger was good for 40 minutes again. Should of taken him off whilst he was in front.

Robbo was my pick as player of the match, he was trying hard all game. You can always rely on robbo to try hard.

brenno

Juniors
thickos said:
I actually think Thompson has a lot of potential and shows a lot of promise when he runs onto the ball, he can actually be quite damaging and has had a few excellent showings this season. However he is no Davico and his hands let him down a lot. On the plus side he is very young and worth perservering with. Front row is not an easy caper for a 'kid' - hence the unbelievable talent of Weyman.

Thommo's 25 and has yet to play 50 1st grade games. He's a fringe 1st grader at best and has shocking hands for a front rower. He also misses far too many tackles for my liking. Josh Miller has shown more promise to me than Thommo ever has and Miller is like 5 '9.

thickos

First Grade
brenno said:
thickos said:

Thommo's 25 and has yet to play 50 1st grade games. He's a fringe 1st grader at best and has shocking hands for a front rower. He also misses far too many tackles for my liking. Josh Miller has shown more promise to me than Thommo ever has and Miller is like 5 '9.

You could have used that description for Davico 6 years ago - look how he ended up. At this stage I will perservere with Thommo, he rips in and (at times) makes good metres.

brenno

Juniors
Fowards do take longer to mature than backs but, i just don't think Thommo is up to the standard. I have yet to see him prove otherwise. Time will tell...

Latest posts