What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Staurday morning comedy

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was gonna click on that link but I didn't want to catch anything

I was considering registering just to copy and paste dome of Sando's comments.
But why would i register with a Tigers site? SCUM!

Mickyd39

Juniors
WOW.

they have some real issues with us.

People their are saying we are scum, we are SH*T. Can't we all just get along.:lol:

they talk about parra fans jumping on the band wagon. i'm not sure if anyone remembers 2005 when they made their run, magpies and tigers fans that had not watched them play in over 20 years come out of no where.

they have short memories.

SOOKS, F them.

i thought the souths fans were bad.

i think the hating stems from the fact that they are a merged team.:lol:

they are jealous of our non merged footy team and the great support our non merged team gets.

i have some friends that are magpies fans and tigers fans. They can't stand that they had to merge with one another.:lol:

How good was their title defense in 2006.:lol: Worst title defense ever.

haynemagic

Juniors
bhahahah read the refs thread in there forum. They think we cheated the refs and that all paramatta fans are the bigest wankers on earth. Why dont they just make some love to gus gould.

Kornstar

Coach
The real comedy is that they awarded Beau Ryans first try, i am watching the replay now and his foot (albeit pinky toe) WAS on the sideline well before the put down......

They are f*cking kidding themselves with BOD, there was no f*cking doubt at all!!!!!!!!!

Every week these refs get worse, i cannot believe how bad they are!!!!!

The real comedy is that they awarded Beau Ryans first try, i am watching the replay now and his foot (albeit pinky toe) WAS on the sideline well before the put down......

They are f*cking kidding themselves with BOD, there was no f*cking doubt at all!!!!!!!!!

Every week these refs get worse, i cannot believe how bad they are!!!!!
Harrigan wouldn't have given it.

Eelectrica

Referee
Jelousy's a curse.

Thanks Hybrid Tiger. It would be great to see both our teams in the finals. Good luck on the rest of the season.

mickdo

Coach
Agree Hybrid. We all know that there are fans out there from EVERY team who are like that. Props to you and good luck to the Tiges from here on in.

Kornstar

Coach
I love watching the Tigers play, last night was no different, obviously very happy we won but they tested us plenty and Benji, what can you say? Another freak!

Latest posts