What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Staurday morning comedy

natheel

Coach
ur dignity was stolen long time ago my freind

hey child prodigy they said DIGITAL CAMERA!!!

come on ur not a child prodigy!!! u may have been studied as a child but not for ur brilliance but for ur total lack of brains

sando88

Not a Moderator
hey child prodigy they said DIGITAL CAMERA!!!

come on ur not a child prodigy!!! u may have been studied as a child but not for ur brilliance but for ur total lack of brains

well i was. but not anymore as im no longer a child.

just because i aint good at spelling dont mean nothing. i admit english not my strong point i excel at other areas tho. its like paying out autistic kid but he genious just not expressing himself. im not autistic just using as example

lewiscook

Juniors

just because i aint good at spelling dont mean nothing. i admit english not my strong point i excel at other areas tho. its like paying out autistic kid but he genious just not expressing himself. im not autistic just using as example

Shut the f**kk upp gronk!
We dont need your dribble on our forumss you little turd muncher.

sando88

Not a Moderator
settle down mate

lol who uses the word gronk. only deadbeats, westies, and lads. which one are u. take ur pick

a forum is one where everyone can express their views regardless if they differ. so be open to some variety for once in ur life

natheel

Coach

No ur just a dick even a bad speller woylsve seen the word camera and put 2 and 2 together and thought hmmm dignity camera???

Douche well if u were a child 'prodigy' u seriously havnt amounted to the potential turned into a massive merkin who can't even comprehend the easiest of words child prodigy my arse and how is it like paying out an autistic kid??? I'm paying out a child 'prodigy' something totally different

Give urself a couple of upper cuts

EELICIT

Juniors

GAGA GOOGOO ! You excel at pooing your pants and constantly asking for a dummy!:crazy:

The only prodigeous gargle that comes out of your mouth would be to chew up peoples bandwith !

Last edited:

fanaticeel

Juniors
Just don't respond to his inane comments. It's quite obvious he isn't quite the "full quid" to quote my Dad. Best left idiots alone to their own devices. Generally for people of his ilk said devices are usually a vaccuum. :lol:

sando88

Not a Moderator
Just don't respond to his inane comments. It's quite obvious he isn't quite the "full quid" to quote my Dad. Best left idiots alone to their own devices. Generally for people of his ilk said devices are usually a vaccuum. :lol:

full quid. what are u a pommy.
is ilk even a real word.. vacuum? are u on drugs. dont even know what u saying man. pm me we can work this out

Do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

i should just make this pic my sig lol :sarcasm:

sando88

Not a Moderator
who u calling a troll mate. why u having a go at me?
if im wrong and u dont mean me then all is forgiven
i didnt even start this thread ffs. sum reject mention my name in da thread of coarse im gonna reply dimwit