What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team for next week

greeneyed

First Grade
I'm sorry but it is ridiculous to suggest Franciscus of Mundine should be picked.... Milne... OK (only from the perspective of giving a future NRL player a taste), but neither Franciscus or Mundine should be picked. And if I HAD to pick one or the other it would certainly be Mundine.

This was taken from the report on foxsports.com.au

Despite equalling their biggest loss to Penrith, set in 1982, Raiders coach Matthew Elliott didn't think his side played badly.

Some might have seen it already, some not, I for one am lost, I dont know what else to think, its about time this moron is given the boot, let matty johns take over for the rest of the year.

Bay56

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
This was taken from the report on foxsports.com.au

Despite equalling their biggest loss to Penrith, set in 1982, Raiders coach Matthew Elliott didn't think his side played badly.

Some might have seen it already, some not, I for one am lost, I dont know what else to think, its about time this moron is given the boot, let matty johns take over for the rest of the year.

Join the club Victor ... I am starting up the "Whingers Party" and guess what you are entitled to join ... you have met one of the criteria ... calling for Elliots head or sacking management.

As long as you believe in the culling of kangaroos you can become a member ... congratulations.

steve franciscus has been solid all year. i disagree with you greeneyed i believe mundine and franciscus should get some first grade experience b4 the end of the year.

azza

Juniors
Matt Elliot is soft and accepts mediocrity with no problems at all... I have lost all respect for the bloke really. We won't go anywhere with him. And he won't get the sack either. Geez it's gonna be a long few seasons...

Bay56

First Grade
azza said:
Matt Elliot is soft and accepts mediocrity with no problems at all... I have lost all respect for the bloke really. We won't go anywhere with him. And he won't get the sack either. Geez it's gonna be a long few seasons...

Azza .. you to are now elgible for automatic entry to the "Whingers Party" .... whats your position on kangaroos (no not drewey, but the those pesty dumb arses that jump in front of cars).

ball boy

Bench
centralcoastbrad said:
steve franciscus has been solid all year. i disagree with you greeneyed i believe mundine and franciscus should get some first grade experience b4 the end of the year.

Steve wont because he was on the bench for PREMIER LEAGUE last night

thickos

First Grade
How come ball boy?

By the way, while management were talking up 'the future' with the 76-0 win last week, did they realise they were playing the soft as shit bears?? And then last night when the play a decent team they get spanked???

:cry:

Edwahu

Bench
I noticed Daniel Irvine is running around for Souths Logan. He usually went all right when he was at Parra, maybe we could get him down if Germ is injured.

Matty Johns. was that serious... he wouldnt coach us.. he just wants to help out macca. same sense of humour :lol: but if he is interested. give him a gig somewhere a channel 9 rep wouldnt hurt

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I don't know how Elliot goes away from gameday, but come gameday and the match more specifically, he just seems to have nothing. Putting Carney into the game well into the second half shows his tactics as far as substitutions go are poor. To be honest, I think that Elliot would use a 3 man bench as effectively as a 4 man bench.

Kris_man

Bench
1.Schifcofske
2.Franciscus
3.Mogg
4.N Smith
5.Milne
6.Carney
7.McLinden
8.Rhino
9.Drew/Lawrence
10.Davico
11.Wiki
12.Hodgson
13.Croker

Martin,Kahler,Weyman,Mundine

Notes:
- I've always thought a perfect bench is three forwards and a back/forward utility. That's what we have on this bench. What's the point of putting a half on the bench? Just because Craig Wing makes it look easy, doesn't mean that just anyone can have a big impact coming off the bench as a half.
- Robertson has been in poor form for more than one week now.
- The dropping of Joel has nothing to do with his defelction to the Roosters.

Freddo

Juniors
hhhhmmmmmm

1. Marshell Chalk
2. Michael Robertson
3. Adam Mogg
4. Nathan Smith
5. Matthew Gafa
6. Clinton Schifcofske
7. Todd Carney
8. Ryan O'Hára
9. Mark Mclinden
10 Luke Davico
11 Ruben Wiki
12 Michael Hodgeson
13 Jason Croker

14 Michael Weyham
15 Terry Martin
16 Josh Miller
17 Alan Rothery

Freddo

Juniors
i dont know if moving schif to 5/8 is wise but chalk from what i have seen is a good player so this is a way of giving him ago

if not mi side would look a bit different

Schifcofske
Gafa
Mogg
Mongahan
Robertson
Croker
Carney
O'Hara
Mclinden
Davico
Wiki
Hodgeson
Martin

Kahler, Milne, Franciscus, Mundine and Lawrence? These would be players who had their ring kicked in Premier League. Oh sure bring them up see if we can get 70 racked up against us.