What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team Improvements

Kiwi

First Grade
Ok 7 rounds almost down. We are starting to see some teams potential, no team has shown consistency on the field. So looking at your own side what have they done right, where do they need to improve and where do you see them finishing on the ladder?

Finally take a stab at the top 4.

My team the Broncos have been more creative in attack and have improved their defense a lot from last year. I think we are playing a lot more what's in front of us over set plays, which has been working, but can also hurt us at times. I think we need to improve our kicking game more, especially in the oppositions 20. We are still missing to many tackles for my liking and I so want to see a proper number 6 in the side. Our attack dies to much when the ball hits Hoffman, we have bombed so many tries because he has gotten the ball with a big over lap. If Hunt and McCullough maintain form we'll be top 8 for sure, if Kahu comes back and gets handed the 6 jumper we'll finish 4th.

My top 4 would be Bulldogs, Manly, Eels and Broncos.

Latest posts