What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team is awesome

Tigerted

Juniors
Vic that certainly sums up the gargantuan shortfall in our ability to become an NRL standard team !

We have been a total farce for way to long & after 5 rounds its glaringly obvious the status quo has been maintained @ this pathetic club.

macnaz

Staff member
I think the decline in forum member participation with WT's group here is a good indicator of how awesome we think our team and club is.

macnaz

Staff member
Interesting Weststigers and the Knight have shown the biggest drop in membership. 2 diehard fan based sides , but u can only back losers for so long . I decided not to rejoin after the club screwing Potter . When and if the club shows it is going forward ill reconsider

Clifferd

Coach
Interesting Weststigers and the Knight have shown the biggest drop in membership. 2 diehard fan based sides , but u can only back losers for so long . I decided not to rejoin after the club screwing Potter . When and if the club shows it is going forward ill reconsider

Isn't this year a record for Wests Tigers members? Pretty impressive considering we've been worse than average for the last 4 years

You maybe right about Knights tho

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It is a record year, with near on 12,000 members. I can understand your frustration, but even a supporters membership is something worth hanging on to. I did that during my years overseas.

Hopefully you rejoin soon!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Membership has increased but I want to know how many of those members are actual season ticket holders.

They count non-ticketed members in that number don't they?

Either way, the figure is still extremely poor for a club with two fan bases.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It seems we've fudged the figures this year. They had a promotion for round 1 to buy a GA ticket which cost $35 and got you some sort of non ticketed membership.

To be fair every clubs bee doing this for years, seems we've decided to now.

Increased 'members' gives you more sponsorship opportunities, more email addresses to spam etc. you've just gotta look at souths who claim 35k members yet struggle to get 11k to watch an out of town team. My guess is 1/3 of all teams members are full ticketed ones.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
All teams count unticketed members in their totals.

As for the two fan bases angle, it's been over 15 years and an entire generation has been born and pretty much gone through school since then.
We are now one fan base. Those who still want the division to be emphasised are very few in number and thankfully have very little to do with the club anymore. Our numbers need to improve, and they have started to, albeit slowly.
Success on the field would help, I'll give you that.

YNWA Tigers

Juniors
U can thank that useless gump brooks for not kicking on the 5th while in our own half.He is making Benji look competent he is that bad.There isn't a more pathetic half in the NRL than this fraudster.Again his passing game was a f**king disgrace today not to mention his tissue paper one on one defence.To think this impostor is holding out for >600k.We must f**k him of & sign someone who has a handle on the basics of playing @ 7.

And if you think we let a player like TMM leave and kept this overrated POS...just infuriating.