What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team vs Bulldogs

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Worst case scenario - Sa'u, Hilder and Mullen are all missing:

1. Pete Mata'utia
2. James McManus
3. Keith Lulia
4. Adam MacDougall
5. Akuila Uate
6. Ryan Stig
7. Kurt Gidley
8. Evarn Tuimavave
9. Isaac De Gois
10. Antonio Kaufusi
11. Chris Houston
12. Neville Costigan
13. Joel Edwards

14. Tyrone Roberts
15. Richie Fa'aoso
16. Zane Tetevano
17. Mark Taufua

billy2

Juniors
We owe Doogs a big send off in the last few games.

We don't owe anything to Lulia, Ciraldo, De Gois, AK or anyone else leaving.

Mata'utia
Uate
Doogs
Likiliki (in form finally)
McManus
Gidley
Stig
Tui
Adams
Faas
House
Filipo
Hilder

Edwards
Tets
Sinbad
Tolar

Guys fighting for spots next year will put in more than guys who are packing their bags on their days off.

Last edited:

Rolla

Juniors
We owe Doogs a big send off in the last few games.

And you would do this by giving up on the semi's? Best way to give doogs a send off would be to make the 8.....

Also why don't we owe the others a good send off? they aren't club legends but they have done nothing wrong by the club and they are Knights players. These guys have already been fired, now you would drop them for rookies after they have spent all season busting their balls trying to make the 8? Thats spitting in their face as far as i am concerned.

billy2

Juniors
The rookies would run through brick walls to impress.

The guys who are leaving are thinking the last thing they need right now is an injury.

De Gois is clearly not putting in, and the others can't be counted on to go the extra yard - why would they?

On the finishing 8th or 9th thing - have to say i don't care either way - we are just making up the numbers if we get a finals game.

Joker's Wild

Coach

The guys who are leaving are thinking the last thing they need right now is an injury.

De Gois is clearly not putting in, and the others can't be counted on to go the extra yard - why would they?

On the finishing 8th or 9th thing - have to say i don't care either way - we are just making up the numbers if we get a finals game.

What utter tripe

You are very knowedgable about our local talent mate but it is clear you have a very narrow and misguided view of how a professional sporting team works.

Now Im not going to be as brazen and tell everyone what players think, Im no mind reader like you, but professional sportsmen do not bust their arses all year only to turn around and throw away a chance to play finals footy. This is the end goal of every season FFS.

To say that De Gois is not putting in is not only disrespectful to the bloke but just plain ignorant. I hazard a guess that if he was a local junior you'd be saying he deserves all the games we can give him and praising him for his efforts.

Pull your head in roopy, you are as transparent as a sheet of glass sometimes

Last edited:

Rolla

Juniors

It might not mean much to you but i bet in means a lot to them. To make the semi's after a disrupted season like this would be a massive credit to the boys and they will all be very proud of it. Even for the guys that might not hold the same passion for the club anymore, they will still play for themselves and for their mates/teammates. Degois has had a poor season, but Kaufusi, Ciraldo, Lulia and co have lifted and still given their all despite being unwanted. They deserve more respect than that. 2011 has been their season as Knights, irrespective of whether they are here in 2012.... and they deserve to see it out!

timka4

Bench
Keep the guys that we have in there. Stone just has to toughen them up at bit more. Seems when the game gets tough we always get out muscled (for a few seasons now).

billy2

Juniors
What utter tripe

You are very knowedgable about our local talent mate but it is clear you have a very narrow and misguided view of how a professional sporting team works.

Now Im not going to be as brazen and tell everyone what players think, Im no mind reader like you, but professional sportsmen do not bust their arses all year only to turn around and throw away a chance to play finals footy. This is the end goal of every season FFS.

To say that De Gois is not putting in is not only disrespectful to the bloke but just plain ignorant. I hazard a guess that if he was a local junior you'd be saying he deserves all the games we can give him and praising him for his efforts.

Pull your head in roopy, you are as transparent as a sheet of glass sometimes
yeah - what was i thinking - rookies wouldn't aim up.

RHCP

Bench
You wanted to drop Kaufusi/Costigan/De Gois for Adams/Tolar/Sinbad. That was the ridiculous part.

Latest posts