What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team vs Warriors

StinkyPete

Juniors
yeah I couldn't help myself that win just rejuvenated my interest in our squad not that the interest wasn't just was at a all time low lol.

1. Matthew Bowen
2. John Williams
3. Ash Graham
4. Willie Tonga
5. Micheal Bani
6. Steve Rapira
7. Micheal Morgan
8. Matt Scott
9. Aaron Payne
10. James Tamou
11. Scott Bolton
12. Willie Mason
13. Luke O'Donnell

14. Anthony Watts
15. Dane Hogan
16. Carl Webb
17. Isaak Ah Mau

Last edited:

elyod138

Bench
1. Matthew Bowen
2. John Williams
3. Ash Graham
4. Willie Tonga
5. Micheal Bani
6. Grant Rovelli
7. Michael Morgan
8. Matt Scott
9. Aaron Payne
10. Antonio Kaufusi
11. Scott Bolton
12. Willie Mason
13. Luke O'Donnell

14. Anthony Watts (I'd personally have Clint Amos, I think it will be Watts though)
15. James Tamou
16. Carl Webb
17. Leeson Ah Mau/Dane Hogan

Charlie124

First Grade
1. Matt Bowen
2. John Williams
3. Ash Graham
4. Willie Tonga
5. Shannon Gallant
6. Grant Rovelli
7. Michael Morgan
8. Matt Scott
9. Aaron Payne
10. James Tamou
11. Scott Bolton
12. Willie Mason
13. Luke O'Donnell

14. Anthony Watts
15. Carl Webb
16. Dane Hogan
17. Antonio Kaufusi

BDR

First Grade
I really hope we can get ANY half in there to get rid of bloody Rovelli. Another absolute shocker last night, one kick was fielded on the full on the 30m line, just not good enough.

Praying that Ray Thompson gets well this week or next, Thompson/Morgan had a lethal halfs combo going in the U20s

Talanexor

Juniors
1. Matt Bowen
2. John Williams
3. Ash Graham
4. Willie Tonga
5. Shannon Gallant
6. Grant Rovelli
7. Michael Morgan
8. Matt Scott
9. Aaron Payne
10. James Tamou
11. Scott Bolton
12. Willie Mason
13. Luke O'Donnell

14. Anthony Watts
15. Carl Webb
16. Dane Hogan
17. Antonio Kaufusi

Couple of interesting selections there Charlie. Why did you pick Gallant ahead of Bani? Surely he's too short for the wing and his defence isn't wonderful. He'd be up against...Locke?... so he might get found out bigtime. I thought that was Bani's best game for us by a country mile (and coming from ME, that's serious praise).

I actually didn't mind Rovelli, I thought his defence was actually quite good and his passing game was pretty handy too. But he should be banned from kicking.

I'm pretty happy with that team otherwise, and I definitely think Hogan needs more minutes. As long as Watts and Bowen do the long kicks and Payne and Morgan do the short kicks we should be fine. Rovelli's best asset is getting the ball from one side of the field to the other quickly.

StinkyPete

Juniors
Rovelli shouldn;t even be in the side. he offers next to nothing if he didn kick it to the wingers all last night we could've pinned roosters in their half on many occasions. its half the reason roosters had so much ease going threw the middle after getting good momentum out of their own half.