What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Teams 2012 ;1,7,6,9 ?

Lambretta

First Grade
Thing about Minichiello and Anasta is they are "ex" rep players. Minichiello would be lucky to scrape into the top 10 fullbacks in the comp right now. Anasta would be well down the list in 5'8ths as would Friend still at hooker even though I do rate him. There's much better spines out there. If that spine were so good then why did the Roosters miss the semis last year?

Our players are teh awesomeness - it's just the other teams kept scoring more points than us

I blame faulty scoreboards

Tommax25

Bench
I wonder how long until Dodger aka doggiesbro puts miller ect on ignore?

On topic, I'm happy with Manly's, very happy. Storms is better, but if you offered me a trade I dont know what I'd say. Its a difficult question because these are Manly heroes, love them to death, especially Stewart who could go on to be the clubs all time try scorer/possibly all time in NRL if he's very lucky. But whatevs, I don't have the chioce to trade and I'm very happy as it stands.

Latest posts