What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your thoughts on Orton as Champion.

thuganomics

Coach
My thoughts are that it was a great move from the WWE to give him the belt now. Im a huge fan of Orton, and he has the complete package.

Thoughts?

Raider_69

Post Whore
i like it, and the added incentive of the potential break up of evolution is gettin me pumped

Azkatro

First Grade
He has born champion written all over him. His current rise is reminiscent of young Rocky Maivia.

aphelion

Juniors
I've always rated Orton, he's Rocky with genuine talent and without the annoyance factor.

Wonder what they'll do with Benoit now?

brooksy19

Bench
Benoit will get a rematch, HHH will interfer & cost orton the gold, thats how i see it going down.most people who finally win the world title at mania lose it & win it back before survivor series..i.e austin when he first one the title, HHH when he returned..Lesner. im sure there is more, its all a formula.. :shock:

IanG

Coach
The only thing I have to ask is are we sure he isn't too inexperienced? Also does anybody know if he's dad was WWE(WWF/WWWF) Champion during his caree

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good move by the WWE, but unfortunately, I can't see him keeping the belt for very long.

Accoding to the WWE-CLUB.COM, Orton is expected to hold the title until Wrestlemania XX1 where he will face HHH for the title, and lose! #-o