What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your thoughts on the HELL IN A CELL Match.

Matt23

Staff member
Great match :clap: but please let that be the end of the never ending fued [-o<

thuganomics

Coach
I heard the Orton and Benjamin match was tops.

:lol: Eugene gave Coach the Rock bottom and the Peopls elbow :lol:

IanG

Coach
Well considering that I can't stand both HHH and HBK before hand I was just hoping that'd just pound the living crap out of each other in the cell.

Genius Freak

Juniors
The match was ok without being awesome. Why give time to Eugene and coach though, when Rhyno and Tajiri are sitting around doing nothing?

Agreed-Rhyno needs something
The match didnt have me on the edge and it was quite dull at times.HHH needed to bring out the sledge hammer though..Thats what the crowd was waiting on.
I dont think it will ever top the match they had on RAW where HBK collapsed on top to win but it was taken from him.I think that was the match between the two that was their best.
Hell in a cell was ok but not HELL like Foley could produce.
Would the result have been different if Michaels wasnt having some time off to see his wife??????

Quint

Juniors
A RAW grade match at best
Same ole some old,do I need to say more.
The sooner HHH suffers a career ending injury the better!
Better for the other wrestlers
Better for wrestling in general and
Better for the fans.
I know it sounds harsh but he's writting his own agenda and has made many a good up and coming wrestler look foolish so as to push his own career.
And as you have seen in the past 2 years since he's been f**king the bosses daughter it's gonna be like this for a long time to come!
SNAP THAT QUAD AGAIN HHH YOU BITCH!! :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Latest posts