What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your thoughts

Stdavid

Juniors
JT makes good points. It is encouraging that the forwards went well, even if it was against a pretty average Titans lineup. The footage is pretty damning about our option taking. Some of those gaps Stevie Wonder could have spotted and Kirstie Alley could have got through. Hopefully we make the right choices this week. It's a pity we have the bye after that. The team needs to build some momentum.

Jersey No 14

Juniors
I just hope that Price might take a little bit of JT's free comments on board.
I don't know the guys but I just hope the guys not pig-headed
Something we're not seeing is how much Folks is doing behind the background. I'm not seeing much forward progress

64 Dragon

Coach
I don't know the guys but I just hope the guys not pig-headed
Something we're not seeing is how much Folks is doing behind the background. I'm not seeing much forward progress

Never rated Folkes much at all. Maybe it's because he was a Dog. I do not know what influence he has had on the team. Maybe none.

Fire

First Grade
Hope Miller keeps his bench spot with Merrin coming back. He'll be an asset playing against his old club as players always aim up when this happens.

In my opinion Folkes is doing a good job because he is our defensive coach.

TheRev

First Grade

Yeah I think JT had some great advice (and I hope you are right and its useful for price), though to be fair, there are probably 500 ex-players or coaches that could probably offer their hypothetical solutions, but Price has to have a vision and make it happen, if he listens to everyones opinion he will be changing his approach every week... but I think JT's advise wasnt really critical at all, really just pointing out Hornby's read of play & using our strengths (Creagh/Cooper/Morris) more often.

Hope Miller keeps his bench spot with Merrin coming back. He'll be an asset playing against his old club as players always aim up when this happens.

In my opinion Folkes is doing a good job because he is our defensive coach.

Well fair point our defence has been outstanding of late, its been under enormous pressure each week though due to our lack of completion.

I think with Defence though, Folkes has to work with what he is given in terms of player positions... and Vidot/Flo were probably the week spots of late, both being right side wingers.... he fixed the Vidot issue (well we hope) by getting him back on his side, and that created an issue with Flo who is just 10% out of whack with his timing on the left (in the air and the way he handles the winger coming at him), but its enough to leak points... still.. hes at fullback this week, so lets see what happens!

On an off-topic note, im curious to see where Brett Morris starts for NSW, I think it would be best to keep him on the left and move Hayne to the right, but I dont think they want to mess with combinations, so I dont remember seeing Brett play on the right before.

Latest posts