What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your tips for first week of the finals

innsaneink

Referee
Newcastle vs Manly
Brisbane vs St.George
Bulldogs vs Raiders
Storm vs Eels

:nwave: see ya trent.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Knights
Broncos
Bulldogs
Eels - It will be a close game, but with cayless back (i know his not the best foward in the game but parra play so much better when he is there) and hindmarsh missing out on last year with the injury i think parra will get up! It will be a tight one, but i see someone like Billy Slater crumbling under pressure and parra winning at the death!

Rovelli

Bench
Really looking forward to the Knights-Sea Eagles game.

Is it just me, or is there bad blood between the two teams?

t-ba

Post Whore
Rovelli said:

:lol:.

Please tell me you only left the monastery after a dozen years the day you signed up :p

Rovelli

Bench
t-ba said:
:lol:.

Please tell me you only left the monastery after a dozen years the day you signed up :p

I'm still a young buck, cut me some slack :lol:

I just remember the '97 final, great comeback!

I'm siding with the Knights.

Crusher

Coach
Rovelli said:

Any bad blood is between the Knights and the ref. Teams have nothing to do with all the crap that went on.

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
Newcastle vs Manly
Brisbane vs Dragons
Bulldogs vs Raiders
Storm vs Eels

Raiders when they are on song are great, and i expect them to lift and hit an injury ravaged dogs team. No Mutuia is a huge blow.

Hutty1986 said:

They've done enough to win past couple of weeks.

They'll be ready on Saturday night

Im sorry to burst your bubble but Tigers, Sharks and Roosters. Hardly a hard run and any team in the 8 is capable of winning. Compared to the Broncos, Dogs, Parramatta and Warriors. We were not even expected to win 1 let alone all of them, and only letting in 12 points over the three matches. Dragons are a very good side, but the form Brisbane is in is scintilating.