What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Username

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well, my name is Tim, and many think I'm handicapped... so yeah.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Name + Team = yea... i went to big kids school the day i thought that up!

Dutchy

Immortal
Mine may as well be. Only my mother and grandparents call me Jamie. Even my dad calls me Dutchy

Was an advertising campaign for South's a few years back featuring the Rabbit in my Avatar. I support South's and think I am different to the stereotypical South's supporter so it was a good fit.

When I joined up to a Rugby League forum, I didn't think I'd have any interest in the social side of things, otherwise I'd have given myself a less Rugby League influenced name but, the shoe seems to fit fairly well. Didn't want to adopt a players name cos there is nothing worse than setting yourself up as say - Asotasi or something like that and then the bastard goes and signs for another team.

Last edited:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Was an advertising campaign for South's a few years back featuring the Rabbit in my Avatar. I support South's and think I am different to the stereotypical South's supporter so it was a good fit.

When I joined up to a Rugby League forum, I didn't think I'd have any interest in the social side of things, otherwise I'd have given myself a less Rugby League influenced name but, the shoe seems to fit fairly well. Didn't want to adopt a players name cos there is nothing worse than setting yourself up as say - Asotasi or something like that and then the bastard goes and signs for another team.

too true!! it's also a really good way to jinx that player into a steady run of terrible form as well!

Red Bear

Referee
Original user name was gothebears, pretty self explanatory that one.

Red Bear is/was a nickname at high school due to my red hair and after an alcoholic drink, however also handy as a bears fan and a liverpool fan

Jono078

Referee
Well, back when I first wanted a hotmail account I was after

jono@hotmail.com

some prick had stolen that.

So it gave me some suggestions and I chose Jono078 as that was pretty easy and quick to type.

Although some people now think my name is Jono and I was born in '78, not the case!

Original user name was gothebears, pretty self explanatory that one.

Red Bear is/was a nickname at high school due to my red hair and after an alcoholic drink, however also handy as a bears fan and a liverpool fan

Is it just me or is there a Ranga invasion on LU at the moment? Its seems like everyone has red hair!!

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Names Brad got called b-rad alot by mates but i noticed that was popular so i streched it out too beeeeerad lol.

Raider_69

Post Whore
its my name

actually its the name i decided id call myself back on Rleague when i was 13 or 14, long before i knew the 69 position was rubbish. By the time i moved to LU, people already knew me by my net name. So it stuck

Latest posts