What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I answered your question
Regarding your bulling question, there is no need to answer that cause i didnt bully you.
Why are you spreading Fake News about Zac Lomax and his contract situation?

I answered your question
Regarding your bulling question, there is no need to answer that cause i didnt bully you.
Why are you spreading Fake News about Zac Lomax and his contract situation?
No you didn’t answer my question.

If you support Zac, fine, but abusing me is not supporting Zac.

It’s not necessary.

KingFlanno7

Juniors
Why abuse other people you don’t know on line?

What’s the kick you get from it?

How does it make you feel pleased with yourself?
Mate that isnt bullying, sometimes things sound more aggresive through text but i dont think he done anything other then argue his point. Not trying to join in its a forum and it is normal for people to argue and not get along trust me i know haha

Mate that isnt bullying, sometimes things sound more aggresive through text but i dont think he done anything other then argue his point. Not trying to join in its a forum and it is normal for people to argue and not get along trust me i know haha
I respectfully disagree.

He’s aimed his insults at me personally accused me of fake news and sensationalising.

When I’ve done no such thing.

I never did anything that you have claimed, i pointed out that your comment was BS and provided the links to it as you requested..
People can make their own minds up whether or not you went after me personally. That’s how I feel.

You’re even trying to attributes thoughts and beliefs to me that you made up yourself.

You haven’t done it to anyone else.

If you support Lomax, let ‘er rip.

If been critical, but I’ve praised him many times too.

If you trace the thread, I was one of the first calling for his origin selection.

Last edited:

since77

Juniors
I read that article featuring Jason Nightingale this morning.
It says volumes that a Dragons legend who always put the team first (both early and late in his career) couldn't convince Lomax to pull his head in and change his attitude.
If he's not prepared to listen to wisdom from a premiership winning player (Nighty) and a premiership winning coach (Flanno) then I for one will happily say goodbye to him at the end of the season. What a pillock.

Dragon David

First Grade
I read that article featuring Jason Nightingale this morning.
It says volumes that a Dragons legend who always put the team first (both early and late in his career) couldn't convince Lomax to pull his head in and change his attitude.
If he's not prepared to listen to wisdom from a premiership winning player (Nighty) and a premiership winning coach (Flanno) then I for one will happily say goodbye to him at the end of the season. What a pillock.
He is a bloody stubborn person is young Lomax. Once he has a point to prove, he blocks out everyone and couldn't give a stuff what others would tell him. I don't think that his parents and siblings could convince him to rethink what he has now stubbornly decided on doing.

He doesn't want to be at the Dragons no matter what just shows how selfish and stubborn he is. Nighty is a legend and even he can see how stubborn Lomax is. I doubt that he listened to his parents as he was growing up in Temora going from what some things were said of him by his mom on his 100th game jersey presentation.

He is just not a listener so logic is not in his DNA and even though his manager might have said to him to stay at the Dragons, Lomax probably told him off and said "just get the job done, that's what I am paying you to do". I don't know like many of us just trying to come to grips with all of this.

He is a bloody stubborn person is young Lomax. Once he has a point to prove, he blocks out everyone and couldn't give a stuff what others would tell him. I don't think that his parents and siblings could convince him to rethink what he has now stubbornly decided on doing.

He doesn't want to be at the Dragons no matter what just shows how selfish and stubborn he is. Nighty is a legend and even he can see how stubborn Lomax is. I doubt that he listened to his parents as he was growing up in Temora going from what some things were said of him by his mom on his 100th game jersey presentation.

He is just not a listener so logic is not in his DNA and even though his manager might have said to him to stay at the Dragons, Lomax probably told him off and said "just get the job done, that's what I am paying you to do". I don't know like many of us just trying to come to grips with all of this.

I’m resigned to the fact that many people are here to share this Lomax experience from there own perspective. That no one knows or if they do, they are not sharing it. That’s fine by me.

His real motivation for abandoning SGI remains very well hidden and that just fuels the speculation.

He’s had weeks and months to clear the air.

People might say he should have.

I put it to the panel that he’s got a reason why he isn’t coming clean. I don’t know what it is. It could be good or bad from our perspective.

But I’m enjoying the speculative journey and posters take on them.

Some kind of footy cluedo with the eels as massive winners.

Lomax in Brads kitchen with the candlestick.

Some good comments about Kyle lately on the Amone thread I’m enjoying reading them.
An unlikely hero, all the good for him.

I’m resigned to the fact that many people are here to share this Lomax experience from there own perspective. That no one knows or if they do, they are not sharing it. That’s fine by me.

His real motivation for abandoning SGI remains very well hidden and that just fuels the speculation.

He’s had weeks and months to clear the air.

People might say he should have.

I put it to the panel that he’s got a reason why he isn’t coming clean. I don’t know what it is. It could be good or bad from our perspective.

But I’m enjoying the speculative journey and posters take on them.

Some kind of footy cluedo with the eels as massive winners.

Lomax in Brads kitchen with the candlestick.
I just pray that this thread isn't still going in 2027!

SnowDragon

Juniors
I still kinda hope he will backflip on the eels, but night’s comments make me lessee concerned.

still, Zac made his decisions, he didn’t play it out in the media, he hasnt dropped his game, he is playing like a champ. So I wish him all the best till the years end, and hope we can snag a good replacement. I’d love to see him get the dally m this year, and get us deep into the finals

Nothing to do with Hunt... You came up with the figure of $1m, show me where anyone has mentioned that amount, he had 2 years remaining with the highest figures reported as $850k for 25 and $875 for 26, and its reported he has signed for between $600k - $700k
So at the worst case scenario let's make it $600k he has signed for, he loses $250 +$275 = $525K.

Thats only for the 2 years he'd be with you guys. Don't forget that he has another 2 years after that with Parra.
A hypothetical conversation with Flanno and Lomax could have gone like this:
Z -"What about '27-'28?"
F- "well you'll be playing wing or centre. The highest I will pay for those positions is 450-500k"

Obviously I am guessing, but it's kind of logical to look at his deal over the 4 years, not just the 2 he gets less money on.

Latest posts