What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

He won’t back down because it’s admitting to an error and he’s too proud of himself to do that.

It doesn’t fit his self image of himself as a winner and being right.

It would be a surrender to Flanno and the club. He would look weak.

Even if I think it’s the right thing to do, based on objective factors.

If he did, he’d have to blame someone else to save face. Bad advice or whatever.

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade

Dragon David

First Grade
Surely his new club from whom he has not stared with would not be happy with such a request or ultimatum
If Arthur is sacked this year is that the plan that Zac asks for a release before getting there?
Well if Lomax's request (denied) to have a clause in his Parramatta contract to allow him to rack off from that club if Arthur gets the bullet, then it is like what Hunt wanted before he signed his extension to the end of 2025 that if Hook got the sack, he could go - didn't happen as we know - but Hunt did a lot of sooking and I still don't know if he has really overcome this.

The Eels have a tough draw after their bye next weekend with games against the Broncos, Storm, Bunnies, Sharks and Bulldogs. Further losses in those games could see the final nail in Arthur's coffin being banged in and him carted away.

Will Lomax want to be at the Eels then? What mates has he got there to hold his hand?

Arthur wont be there next year, they need a change bigtime. Mary or hook would be the funniest situation ever
Yep, it’s red hot of Arthur to try to tie his flag to Zacs mast, essentially not in the best interests of the Eels as it purports to disempower them.

He hasn’t done himself any favours.

If Brad goes down, Unfortunately, Zac won’t be able to rely on anything Brad has said to him without a massive legal fight.

He obviously promised him the world.

Last edited:

Phantom V

Juniors
Every time, the eels lose, Flanno has another sip on his milkshake.

I doubt Flanno came in for much praise over the lamb stew. Zac was probably nasty about him with Brad in total agreement, encouraging him, whatever it took.
I can picture it now;

Can I have another lamb shank Mr Arthur?
Of course son…. call me Brad

I can picture it now;

Can I have another lamb shank Mr Arthur?
Of course son…. call me Brad
Zac: What’s this clause Mr Arthur, is that your name in there?

Brad: Oh, is it really? I must’ve missed it. All these managers and lawyers and things, don’t you worry about that Zac. Just a formality.

Zac: I see a boxing award over near the fireplace!

Brad: Yes,back in my day, Ive always believed boxing makes a better league player.

Zac: it’s still shiny.

Brad: yes, I’ve kept it like brand new for 25 years now. I run a tidy ship.

Whos his spouse?
That’s a good question.

I was looking at the success rates Flanno v Brad and Flanno is the more successful coach, by about 6% over the longer term.

But that’s on the average.

For mine, the better coach is the one that can squeeze the better results from a less illustrious side.

We know Brad seems to be a good recruiter, I’m just wondering if he’s sacked, whether he can join SGI on the recruitment team.

And maybe he has his own personal coaching options clauses built into some of the eels as well that he could bring to the SGI table.

They have some good players.