What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Dragon David

First Grade
DD and Carrera the decision to go with WIN was a bad bad decision it was to keep all the board jobs not to help or have stability at club land only for the board. If Paul Smith took over you wouldn’t have seen any of them all gone as Paul stated it was a dumpster fire.
Paul Smith was devastated that his offer was knocked back - unbelievable. Things might have been a lot different during the past 5 years if he was selected. Who knows? We might have won another grand final or two by now and maintained a high position on the ladder on a yearly basis.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Lomax has stuffed himself up big time and just shows how dumb he can be , to take half a mill less to move and 4 years at that not knowing what is happening in the future.
and it is happening right now, The Eels could lose both half's and the re build could take years .
He could not have chosen a worse club to get aboard on right now and the unlucky part was they were travelling ok at the time he got conned both by Arthur who thought he was staying at the Eels and then got conned by the EEls board who refused to add the clause to be released if Aurthur was sacked knowing they had a tomahawk axe waiting to take Aurthur's head off after Lomax signed and cooling off period gone.
I can't help agreeing if last night's game between Parra and Souths is anything to go by. Parra were woeful. I picked them in the vague belief of home ground advantage, but they were dreadful. A first-up coach is going to have his work cut out for him whoever he is, which in my opinion is why I'm glad we have SFlanno.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Ryles knocks back Saints and keen on Parra. Both clubs and their management don't seem too far apart (basket cases) at the time he has been approached. I would be so interested if he gets it to see how he goes and if it is all hype.

I have a feeling Flanno is like my favourite manager Jurgen Klopp previously at Liverpool FC in the premier league. That is he talks to the player during negotiations. As soon as the players is after money or they show no interest in his team he just does not want to deal with them anymore. Flanno may have had that with AFB, now Stefano and others Saints were linked with. Klopp has made Liverpool so much better whilst he was there because of this method of building a strong team and I hope Flanno has the same success.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
Paul Smith was devastated that his offer was knocked back - unbelievable. Things might have been a lot different during the past 5 years if he was selected. Who knows? We might have won another grand final or two by now and maintained a high position on the ladder on a yearly basis.
DD I believe it would been totally different, the way Paul runs his business, the Dragons would have been the same and successful. To watch what goes on there it’s just shows everyone poor leadership, poor financial management and the footy club is stonewalled by that leadership.

The only great positive to come out from this shitshow is Shane, with the team his has, they have been achieving more since he arrived than what was before. So frustrating being a Dragon at the moment but time will tell. Great stuff DD keep on punching 👍

Dragon David

First Grade
DD I believe it would been totally different, the way Paul runs his business, the Dragons would have been the same and successful. To watch what goes on there it’s just shows everyone poor leadership, poor financial management and the footy club is stonewalled by that leadership.

The only great positive to come out from this shitshow is Shane, with the team his has, they have been achieving more since he arrived than what was before. So frustrating being a Dragon at the moment but time will tell. Great stuff DD keep on punching 👍
I like to throw a few uppercuts from time to time. You keep strong too Ghostrider.

Veteran Dragon

Juniors
If Lomax is leaving because Flanno would not let him box what’s to say the new Parramatta coach won’t take the same position. Brad Arthur sacking must be rocking Lomax‘s boat at the moment.

BLM01

First Grade
Ryles knocks back Saints and keen on Parra. Both clubs and their management don't seem too far apart (basket cases) at the time he has been approached. I would be so interested if he gets it to see how he goes and if it is all hype.

I have a feeling Flanno is like my favourite manager Jurgen Klopp previously at Liverpool FC in the premier league. That is he talks to the player during negotiations. As soon as the players is after money or they show no interest in his team he just does not want to deal with them anymore. Flanno may have had that with AFB, now Stefano and others Saints were linked with. Klopp has made Liverpool so much better whilst he was there because of this method of building a strong team and I hope Flanno has the same success.
I just wonder if Ryles will ring Gus for advice as Gus was so eager to advise him to steer clear of the Dragons

Latest posts