What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

I don’t target anybody, and nobody but you targets me. That’s the difference.
Nonsense. And replying to trolling nonsense isn't "targeting".
That’s because I base my opinions on evidence. You should give it a try.
Nonsense. Random selective evidence deserves questioning... or replying... or lol "targeting".
We’ll see.
Yes we will. I predict Penisini won't be with the Eels in 2026.

I will be satisfied with the poster ceasing to vilify and aggressively single me out
Is this yet another trolling angle... Or are you really that thin-skinned, that you can't handle some of what you've dished out to others on the internet forum over the years?

You were better when you had everyone on ignore...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Is this yet another trolling angle... Or are you really that thin-skinned, that you can't handle some of what you've dished out to others on the internet forum over the years?

You were better when you had everyone on ignore...
Like I said, I’ve never singled anyone out. That would be against forum rules. In fact the only one who has been accused of targeting another user around here has been you. Perhaps why you have to keep creating new accounts?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cool post about Lomax or footy dude, keep 'em coming...

I've had this account without incident for 3.5 years, Snow(flake)Eel 😎
Well you’re the one who keeps trying to make it about me. The pattern is I say something about footy and you reply calling me a troll. Then when you’re called out you complain I’m doing the same thing.

Let’s reset it here and see who’s the first one to play the man. I’ve always been happy not to talk about you. I can criticise your ideas without vilifying you or aggressively singling you out. Let’s see if you can do the same.

Well you’re the one who keeps trying to make it about me. The pattern is I say something about footy and you reply calling me a troll. Then when you’re called out you complain I’m doing the same thing.

Let’s reset it here and see who’s the first one to play the man. I’ve always been happy not to talk about you. I can criticise your ideas without vilifying you or aggressively singling you out. Let’s see if you can do the same.
TL | DR

Talk footy f**ken...

Latest posts