What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Except when he's in a naked cage fight with Lomax for who gets to play right centre... and take their pick from both jerseys suspended above a ladder.

If Lomax is feeling kind, he might even let Penisini keep wearing #3 when he has to shift to the left...

Parra Pride

Referee
I am hearing that Penisini is a big chance of shifting to the left next year.
1. Iongi
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Lomax
5. Simmonson
Penis or Lomax on the left should be good for Dylbags, at least offensively. He'd probably have to work a bit harder on defence with the Penis over there though.

T-Boon

Coach
Well you’re the one who keeps trying to make it about me. The pattern is I say something about footy and you reply calling me a troll. Then when you’re called out you complain I’m doing the same thing.

Let’s reset it here and see who’s the first one to play the man. I’ve always been happy not to talk about you. I can criticise your ideas without vilifying you or aggressively singling you out. Let’s see if you can do the same.
I’ve got the phantom menace on ignore which can only mean he is a nasty piece of internet work.

Zoso

Juniors
I reckon

Iongi
Sivo
Penisini
Simmo
Lomax

Is our backline. I like it. Pace and power.
Agree. Simmo was much better at centre and wing suits Lomax.
You also miss Lomax competing for cross field kicks if he stays at centre. They could swap around inside the twenty but why bother when he’s better than Simmo at bringing back from inside our own 20 as well.

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree. Simmo was much better at centre and wing suits Lomax.
You also miss Lomax competing for cross field kicks if he stays at centre. They could swap around inside the twenty but why bother when he’s better than Simmo at bringing back from inside our own 20 as well.

In NSW CUP we will have -

Russel
Tago
Ethyn Martin
AMS
R.Pensini

It's an ok list. Unsure if any will be good enough to dislodge the starters.
Ethyn and R.Peninsi are probably to roughies.Neither may make it.
I don't think the other 3 are good enough. Unless Russel has a wild off season. He needs 5kgs of muscle.

There is a Flegg player who got some NSW CUP also. Forget his name but sounds like he will be the best prospect.

Pazza

First Grade
I’ll have to have a look at some film of Longi. I don’t know anything about him. At this stage I am hoping to see Lomax at fullback.

I think it's a mistake to use lomax at positions where he need to use his brain. That's why he's so good on the wing

Latest posts