What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zebastian Lucky Luisi

Mulch

Juniors
Does anyone know anything about Zebastian Lucky Luisi, Just woundering how he goes in Super League? Did he played much for London Broncos? Has he signed for Harlequins next season?
Anything else would be great?
Cheers

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
He played for most of the year but played out of position at fullback when they signed him as a centre/five-eighth. Had a pretty good year too with good support play, not to solid under the high ball from what I've seen but good apart from that he went alright. London re-signed him earlier in the year aswell.

RLdan

Juniors
he played most of the yesar and he was pretty decent. i think he is contracted for next season aswell which is good news for harlequins

Mulch

Juniors
Thanks, I was given a Match worm jersey of his. One of my friends is pretty good mates with him. Hope he goes OK for Quins next season.