What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kilkenny - Fibroman horror stories

Fibroman

First Grade
A good scorer beats a good golfer every day. It's not cheating when everyone else is cheating as well.

Kilkenny

Coach
Let's make one thing clear here. I have no commercial or other financial arrangements with Zelda.

All I am saying is people should make up there own minds about the virtues of someone such as Zelda.

She can see the future, she has proved it time and time again. As an example she has predicted the winner of the last 12 Anthony Mundine fights. Choc. She has a 100% strike rate. She even predicated all his bouts would go the distance. Amazing. Enough said.

Well I say stuff the doubting thomases amongst you! I have invested $100 all up on each of his last 12 bouts and have made a profit of $32-00 so there! The proof is in the pudding.

Kilkenny

Coach
This thread probably need to be closed. There are so many horror stories I could relate but I just feel Fibroman has so much support out there in cyberspace that no one is taking me seriously. Fibroman is clearly enjoying his 'victim' status.

I do however feel I have to clear the air about a certain incident which occurred only last season during our home game versus the Bulldogs. Most of you may recall Fibroman was evicted from the ground approximately five minutes into the toyota cup fixture which to put things in perspective occurred only 15 minutes after the gates opened.

Fibroman was able to manipulate public opinion over that particular incident to the extent most of felt sorry for him.

In order to balance the argument can I say I was the one who happened to be in his company during this unfortunate event.

I was present when Fibroman gave his best John Cleese funny walk impression on route to the bar (which had only just opened) with the intention of purchasing two alcoholic beveragesi

Now this clearly raised concerns in the security manager who observed this event, which coupled with Fibroman's complete inability to audibly and coherently order a mere two beers left the officials with little option.

I understand Fibromans frustration at his ejection from the ground, particularly considering we later won this fixture, a rarity at CUA.

I must say however the security employee and bar staff complied 100% in terms of there responsbility in terms of responsible service of alcohol.

It was Fibromans decision to commence drinking at 5pm that previous Thursday evening at the Paceway and continue doing so until 4.45pm on Saturday afternoon when he entered CUA.

It still amazes me to this day, that he actually thought he was going to be able to pull it off.

In conclusion, can I say, watching Fibroman taking two steps backwards, three steps sidewards, one forward as he trudged towards the exit gate reamins one of my most endearing memories over my 48 years.

Long live responsible service of alcohol.

Fibroman

First Grade
Pity I was walking out the back to keep you company while you had a cigarette. Yes. I was intoxicated, but I was only being a mate, which you clearly are not doing by the very nature of your last post. Do the Terry Lamb for God Sake Kilkenny. Back up, back up ,back up your mates, and you will truly inherit the Kingdom of God.

Fibroman

First Grade
Ps. Kilkenny got a flat tyre in the dee's car once under very unfortunate circumstances. Milko had to drive him to Winmalee.

Fibroman

First Grade
She also predicted the Carr, Iemma, Rees labor Government would do nothing, but seek................advice.

Kilkenny

Coach
If there was ever any doubt about Zelda's credibility it is surely no longer an issue.

Two weeks back she predicated Romanus to win at Rosehill.

Kilkenny was at the Vikings Sports Club at Dundas ready to put on his hard earned. The ticket was filled out, $50-00 on the nose, in the queue only for the club to have a total black out induced by the 43 plus temperatures on the day. I didn't find out till much later Romanus romped in and paid $5-00 plus.

Don't despair Kilkenny she said, double up today and you will surely be the winner. Well the unexpected visitor put paid to the $100-00 on the nose bet I intended to have on Romanus and I have only just found out she romped in paying $6-40.

It is not as if I could not have done with the $640-00 that was surely coming my way.

The pain doesn't end there. I went against Zelda's advice and backed the Queensland Roar to beat the Adelaide Reds in the A-League. Today was not a good day for Kilkenny.

Fibroman

First Grade
When are you going to accept that you are in the losers club? Next time you see Zelda, will you ask her if you are indeed, the captain of that club.

Kilkenny

Coach
When are you going to accept that you are in the losers club? Next time you see Zelda, will you ask her if you are indeed, the captain of that club.

Spoke to Zelda today at the top pub in the poker machine area as a matter of fact.

Zelda asked if I wanted to go $20-00 in the pyramids with her and I declined.

Zelda said she had good vibes about the machine and I still declined.

Zelda took out the link while I was plowing my hard earned into the King of the Nile.

Yes I am certainly the captain of that there is no doubt.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
kilkenny you have earned the title captain of the losers just becauce you where playing the queen of the nile.but with the way my multis are going so far i might be vice captain

Kilkenny

Coach
It is with regret that I announce the world financial crisis has taken it's toll on Zelda and she is taking leave from her fortune telling business and been forced to revert to her former occupation to makes end meet. As a married man I am obviously no longer able to meet with Zelda which is sad as I learnt a lot from her over the years, latter years that is.

The funny thing is, Fibroman never seemed to gel with Zelda and was not a great believer in her obvious talents with the crystal ball. Ironically, her other talents with balls seem to have struck a chord and I understand he has been liaising with Zelda in the last week or so. I can only assume they are getting down to Jamo Park kicking a footy around. I could be wrong.

murraymob

Coach
are you saying Zelda has balls.Someone tell fibro before he takes her home and turns the lights off.

Kilkenny

Coach
are you saying Zelda has balls.Someone tell fibro before he takes her home and turns the lights off.

Actually, funny you should say such as thing. For the older Panthers fans and those who have been around Penrith for many years, there used to be a night club on the first floor on the corner of High Street and Woodriff Streets. For the life of me I can't recall the name of it. The establishment in question was often frequented by a certain female who also had a particular part of the male anatomy. I recall an evening when a certain gentleman left the establishment, clearly suffering the effects of large quantities of tooheys finest who thought he was on a good thing. He only made it to the car park and his motor vehicle before his worst fears were realised and he soon sobered up. Sadly, it wasn't Fibroman, I wish I could say it was.

Kilkenny

Coach
Actually, funny you should say such as thing. For the older Panthers fans and those who have been around Penrith for many years, there used to be a night club on the first floor on the corner of High Street and Woodriff Streets. For the life of me I can't recall the name of it. The establishment in question was often frequented by a certain female who also had a particular part of the male anatomy. I recall an evening when a certain gentleman left the establishment, clearly suffering the effects of large quantities of tooheys finest who thought he was on a good thing. He only made it to the car park and his motor vehicle before his worst fears were realised and he soon sobered up. Sadly, it wasn't Fibroman, I wish I could say it was.

What was that niteclub called. Is everyone other than Fibroman and Kilkenny too young to recall.

Latest posts