What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zero tackle?

Arnie

Juniors
i tried using the search feature for this forum but its not working atm for some reason..anyway, i tried to see if anyone mentioned the zero tackle situation, cause i was sure i read somewhere that Mario said that they did not play advantage in the game - which is true...

but last night i saw the ref call out zero tackle twice and i've seen it once before a while ago....if there is no advantage why is there zero tackle even in the game (the ref says it and it says zero tackle in the bottom score bar thingy)....

it happened last nite for me when the computer got tackled on the last tackle and i got the hand over and got tackled on the *first* tackle... *wierd*

Arnie

Juniors
they probably recorded it when they initially thought they would have advantage in the game but as they got further into it they realised it was too difficult to have advantage (well take too much time to implement or something) and they forgot to remove all instances of the zero tackle feature from the code...

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
its happened to me maybe 2-3 times i was shocked wen i seen it because i didnt expect it but didnt try and figure out why it was zero tackle.

Latest posts