What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zidane ytmnd's

hotsnow

Juniors
Some people have too much time on their hands, but I'm glad they do!

http://zidanewantscandy.ytmnd.com/
http://francefighter.ytmnd.com/
http://zano.ytmnd.com/
http://neszidane.ytmnd.com/

zidaneheadoff.gif

MrSharky

Juniors
LOL The last one is ABSOLUTE GOLD :lol:

Akso found these:-

zidane6ki2cy.gif

zidown3d.jpg

It is pretty funny in retrospect LOL. Shame it was his last involvement in football though :(

icon6.gif

MrSharky

Juniors
BTW Materazzi has a history for this sort of disgusting behaviour. Does anyone else remember when he volleyed Shevchenko's jewells in 04?

He is PURE SCUM :x

icon6.gif

axie

Juniors
Imo Materazzi should've been carded for tripping. Zizou did very well to stay on his feet, something that was lacking from this world cup.

I agreed with this mentioned in an English RL forum

When you origin is: Kabyle (a part of Algeria) but not Arab and you are insulted: rotten arab !!

When you father as Kabyle made the choice Algeria with France and became a French soldier and you ear
He is a bastard, a prostituate, a collabo !!!
You are the son of a bastard, a prostituate, a collabo !!!

when you mother is in the hospital and suffer a grave illness and you ear
She is a bastard, a prostituate !!!
She is the wife of a bastard, a prostituate, a collabo !!!
You are the son of bastards, prostituates, collabos !!!

You accept the insults 1 time, 2 times, 3 times but no more.

I support the action of Zinedine Zidane,
Zizou made the right thing in the right place !
He is a man not a carpet or a rotten dog

sport is not racism, the facism, the Ku ku Klan, the nazism,
Endquote

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bumble said:
and you'd react how if someone called your mother a prostitute?

:roll:

In a WC final...

I'd let my feet do the talking, which Zidane is quite capable of doing. Shame this is what he will be most remembered for.

Funny how when Totti spat at EURO 2004, no one seemed to care what Poulsen said to him. Now its not even known what Materazzi said and already the sympathy to Zidane is overwhelming...

An act of stupidity in the biggest game of his life.

Bumble

First Grade
I'm agreeing it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen on a pitch, but he's not "scum" for it. He's just stupid.

OVP

Coach
hybrid_tiger said:
Headbutting in a WC final.

Inexcusable.

True but he deserves a medal for FINALLY making the diving CHEATS, not actually have to fake it :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Zidane's 'brain explosion' didn't cost his side the game anyway, they'd been dominating possession and field position for the entire second half and hadn't managed to put a goal past an Italian defence that hadn't leaked a single legitimate goal all tournament. His absence from the shoot-out didn't hurt them either, as Trezergay (sp?) would have been shooting anyway.

If you ask me, it's what the game needs - a bit of mongrel in retaliation for the growing breed of faggotism that is scarring the beautiful game.

0neye

First of all, Zidane is not Arab, but Berber, a different tribe. Not that it matters though - Berbers are mostly Muslim, and calling him a dirty muslim terrorist is the epitome of disgusting ignorance. I hope Materazzi lives in shame the rest of his life for his comments f**king dity Mediterranean Descendant cheats ;()

Roberto Calderoli, a former minister of berlusconi (it seems), vicepresidente leghista del Senato e coordinatore delle segreterie nazionali della Lega, gives his comments on the French Team​

e' il leghista Roberto Calderoli,
che parla di "vittoria della nostra identita', una squadra che ha schierato lombardi, campani, veneti o calabresi, ha vinto​

contro una squadra che ha perso, immolando per il risultato la propria identita', schierando negri, islamici, comunisti".(ANSA)

SHAMEFUL

Harold Bishop

Juniors
rugby13france-livrade+sav said:
Roberto Calderoli, a former minister of berlusconi (it seems), vicepresidente leghista del Senato e coordinatore delle segreterie nazionali della Lega, gives his comments on the French Team​

e' il leghista Roberto Calderoli,
che parla di "vittoria della nostra identita', una squadra che ha schierato lombardi, campani, veneti o calabresi, ha vinto​

contro una squadra che ha perso, immolando per il risultato la propria identita', schierando negri, islamici, comunisti".(ANSA)

SHAMEFUL
Hey dickhead, a translation would be greatly appreciated

Latest posts