What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zomg MKII

MKEB...

Staff member
That is the warriors that I like to see.

McKinnon MOM

Front row awesome, Witty- Explain why we need Martin. JRo or Turtle to centre.

BTW F?*# you Geyer. 2nd thoughts we should use him as a motivational speaker, miles better than John Hart.

Hatzy

Juniors
Changes for next week?

Jerome to centre, all else stay put.

Evarn was great, Lauaki was great, Pricey was great.

MKEB...

Staff member
Honestly ...Steve Clarke doesnt know his arse from his elbow. Some of his calls tonight were bewildering. Although none were true match altering calls.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
MOM to go to me. Just call me "The cursed Monkey".

I think I'll jump on the Titans next week.

btw, more games like that, and I could consider the possibility of maybe thinking about a possible alteration of thought, which would allow me the choice of a probable return to supporting the Warriors.

I know you guys would love to have me back. But I think that it's in the best interest of the team that I stay away until this curse wears off.

MKEB...

Staff member
I was standing in the living room the whole time, too worried about the warriors scoring another try to poor my next beer. As it worked out, all my worries were well founded.

Sweet

umosay

Juniors
Hatzy said:
Changes for next week?

Jerome to centre, all else stay put.

Evarn was great, Lauaki was great, Pricey was great.

Ropati - games played in 07 = 5
Warriors wins with Ropati = 0

Anyone but him please.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
I was standing in the living room the whole time, too worried about the warriors scoring another try to poor my next beer. As it worked out, all my worries were well founded.

Sweet

I went for a leak after the Panthers second try and made it back just in time for the next try

Offloads galore, dominating the middle of the ruck. f**king awesum. Eat some c**k geyer

What was the attendance. Was busy flicking the channel to the Netball i missed the crowd figure

Auckland4ever

Juniors
I must be seeing things. Mckinnon running into gaps like he does every week, but this time with the ball. Theyre actually getting the ball to him!

Auckland4ever

Juniors
NZ Warrior said:
I know you guys would love to have me back. But I think that it's in the best interest of the team that I stay away until this curse wears off.

You're a Wellingtonian. It never does.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
I thought Timaru was the worst city i had been to till i flew into Wellington. Farkin sh*thouse town

Just because we don't have as many gay nightclubs as Auckland, that's no reason to sh*t on my awesome city.

MKEB...

Staff member
Did you know that Timaru spelt backwards is Uramit.

Besides that Christchurch is the worst city in the world. A whole city, nay provence full of puntmonkeys. That has got to suck.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I noticed there is a distinct lack of thanks and applause towards me and my cursed support. I will also accept worshipping and flowers.