What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex McKinnon possibly Quadriplegic - Mclean guilty of dangerous throw - 7 weeks

How many weeks?

• 1-2

Votes: 53 42.7%
  • 3-4

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • 5-6

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • 7-8

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • 9+

Votes: 26 21.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

First Grade
It could also be that he wants to play this weekend to try and put his mind towards something else.

Could do a lot for his state of mind

Agreed mate and I wasn't being an arse about it. Just my view I would hate to see him or someone else injured because the young fella has his mind elsewhere

thorson1987

Coach
Agreed mate and I wasn't being an arse about it. Just my view I would hate to see him or someone else injured because the young fella has his mind elsewhere

I was actually hoping we would have let him have the week off for the reasons you stated.

But I can see why it could be good for him to play.

Is it just me or are people (especially on the Footy Show) speaking as if the guy is dead?

f**k me where's the respect and consideration.

Danish

Referee
Is it just me or are people (especially on the Footy Show) speaking as if the guy is dead?

f**k me where's the respect and consideration.

I think Slats and Fatty took that approach. Joey brought it back around IMO and the knights boys have made it much better.

Besides actually dying on the field there isn't much worse that can happen on a footy field. Its understandable that they are all pretty shook up by it. My eyes well up thinking about the poor kid to be honest

Stagger Lee

Bench
Just throwing this out there - if it has been mentioned before I apologise.

A preseason game between Newcastle and Saint George with all money going towards Alex for his future rehabilitation would be great to see.

Frederick

Staff member

A preseason game between Newcastle and Saint George with all money going towards Alex for his future rehabilitation would be great to see.

Love it. Fantastic idea

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
This is rugby league ffs. The term has been "perpendicular" for ever and it is factually correct.

What I love is you lecturing me to go to a dictionary when I'm not wrong and if you think I am then you're the one who needs a dictionary.

You would have to be the dumbest, most delusional motherf**ker ever created.

BTW - called it on the 1st page.

And Bunniesman doesn't know what perpendicular means.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
I had to go back through this thread to see what started all this perpendicular talk...........

I feel dumber for reading it.

BM is like herpes. The gift that just keeps on giving even when you think he has disappeared.

_Johnsy

Referee
Just for LU's own special mong

01s.gif

Hope this helps you oxygen thief.

thorson1987

Coach
Don't think he has posted since either. And we know it's not because of work commitments or hanging out with mates

PARRA_FAN

Coach

Im sure they'll probably organise something for their next clash this season.

STORM.99/07

Bench
:clap:

Yes, this. This is what it should be about. Great work Newcastle and I'm sure the players and fans will do him proud.

I don't know why there had to be 50 pages of bullshit to get to here.
Hope the knights fans get behind their team all season as we will get behind our team.They need our support to get them through a tough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts