What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis the Menace

Avenger

Immortal
Seriously which genius at your club would let Lichaa go to sign Ennis? It's almost as good as the Corey Hughes signing.

webShark

He's 32 already!? Thought he was 30. That sucks.

Only if Lichaa fails is this a good move. Else in 2 years we are back to square one. If you can he behind square one, that is where we will be. Let's hear our contract experts now tell us we got Ennis for less than Lichaa.

Based on the weekend we can also move the menace to HB if needed. Lol.

If things don't go to plan, the grub will end up captain. Flanno or Hasler? Reputations on the line.

Herald have Koribete possibly going to the Storm before June 30. Didn't we once have an interest in speedy wingers? Thought it was him. Too young, cheap and fast I suppose.

Tell the club he is 30 and can play back row and has kids at school,in the Shire. That might swing it. What became of Tautau Moga coming across too? Speedy , try scoring backs. Who needs him. Just hang around with footballers those blokes.

Last edited:

Jaegerex

Juniors
He's 32 already!? Thought he was 30. That sucks.

He is only 30, March 84. Will be 32 at the end of his contract.
Prettt poor article to get his age wrong and then at the bottom of the article mentions the fabled 17 and says 15 are still at the club.... I thought there were only 4 or so left over from then.

Last edited:

Ads

First Grade
He is only 30, March 84. Will be 32 at the end of his contract.
Prettt poor article to get his age wrong and then at the bottom of the article mentions the fabled 17 and says 15 are still at the club.... I thought there were only 4 or so left over from then.

Lesson learnt. Should never have taken that as fact.

jason taylor

Bench
Players left from 2011:
Gardner
Gallen
Graham
Leutele
Morris
Stapleton
Tagataese (Came midway through the year though)
Tupou
Vave
So 9 players left, and I doubt all of them come under 'the 17'.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Loots was not in the main playing group at the time of the alleged breach so is under no cloud. 99.7% sure he was cleared with Taga

cb4

First Grade
Ennis is a fantastic signing.

The price we got him at is very good, considering we fended of Sticky money to get him.

He is a better player than Lichaa now, and will be in 2 years time.

I myself, and many others at the club, haven't seen anything from Michael to justify his price tag.

We also have 2 junior Australian hookers on our books for the next 3 years. Smart business.

Latest posts