What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R24 // Spoon // Sharks 12-22 Raiders // Remondis

Round 24: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
I've seen the Sharks play good footy a couple of times this year. Mainly against The Pamfas but also the Roosters and Bonkoes and even the Wakkas the just the other week. They can play decent footy against decent sides which the Raiders aint I'm afraid. Unfortunately for the Sharks they are missing their 4 best forwards (Lewis, Fifita, Graham and Tagatese) and thus I think the Raiders will win this.

nick87

Coach
We certainly do not gots dis

Unless "dis" is the spoon, in which case we definitely gots dis

Danish

Referee
If I didn't have a damned christening to go to I'd be at this game for sure.

Its a once in a generation shitfest that is guaranteed to deliver no matter what happens :lol:

nick87

Coach
In 1000 years time, people will point to this game and say "there it is guys, that's when Rugby League began to die"

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Battle of the halves

Over their last 12 games (both starting at halfback)
McCrone - 2 try assists, 8 tackle breaks, 12 offloads, 0 line breaks, 3 line break assists, 15 handling errors, 8 penalties conceded, 34 missed tackles
Robson - 6 try assists, 7 tackle breaks, 8 offloads, 2 line breaks, 4 line break assists, 6 handling errors, 2 penalties conceded, 25 missed tackles.

GongPanther

Referee
Raiders by 84

They bought 1990 by being over the cap...nah-yea,just messing :lol:...Raiders by 48.:)

And a club like the Raiders,plundered for the past few years of some of their best players (which at times,Penrith were guilty),and a rising junior base do not deserve the spoon.

Will Rothfield present Gallen with the spoon at the end of this game or after the last round?

some11

Referee
And a club like the Raiders,plundered for the past few years of some of their best players (which at times,Penrith were guilty),and a rising junior base do not deserve the spoon.

No, they dont - but Ricky does.

No one's hating on the Raiders, they just want to see Ricky get consecutive spoons at different clubs.

perverse

Referee
lol, if the Raiders can't win this match it will be one of the biggest fails I've ever seen in Rugby League.

ASADA vs Ricky, which is the heaviest anchor?

Haffa

Lies!! Canberra always deserve the spoon.

nick87

Coach
This is the type of game the Raiders NEVER win. I have no confidence

I will say this, if we lose this game, given the circumstances, we deserve the spoon and any condemnation that goes with it

Latest posts