What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R25 // Sat // Roosters 24-12 Storm // Allianz

Round 25: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm a little concerned. Results have put the Warriors destiny back in their own hands. At home, depleted Titans - it smells like a f**k up waiting to happen.

MrAnonymous

Bench
I'm a little concerned. Results have put the Warriors destiny back in their own hands. At home, depleted Titans - it smells like a f**k up waiting to happen.

Did you see the Titans play last week ? They were f**king horrible. Bird said in the presser he cant wait for the season to be over, Warriors should do it comfortably.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Roosters are premiership favourites but they are makIng more errors than last year.

But their defence is very very strong

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Almost the perfect round for the Broncos.

Just need the titans to beat the Warriors now.

Did you see the Titans play last week ? They were f**king horrible. Bird said in the presser he cant wait for the season to be over, Warriors should do it comfortably.

Did you see us play the last 3 weeks though? Lol

Last game of the regular season and I think the Warriors will be playing for top 8 and Panthers may need the win for top 4. What a way to finish.

If we can beat the Titans by 13 or more at least F/A won't matter. Would hate to go into next weeks game, which will already be hard enough, also needing a certain amount of points.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Really happy with that win, under all sorts of adversity..

A good tough game that'll hold us in good stead for the finals..

Amazing finishing by Toops..

Pearce controlled thing beautifully,& his try was just reward for a great game..

BBQING Maloney showing nice form..

JWH, Cordner,SBW, Moa & Guerra all strong..

Loved Jake's grubber for the 1st try, & his all round game..

They all went pretty good..

Some very strange ref decisions but we found a way to overcome them..

Bring on next week..

Go Easts..

Tommy Smith

Referee
On a dry track we'd wallop the Storm.

Our ball control was awful tonight. No possession or field position either.

And we still won by 12.

Scary for everyone else.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Apparently Frank Paul has a leg injury and is in doubt for next week.

Also Maloney and Jennings were involved in a high shot on Tim Glasby that the refs missed. The match review committee will have a look at it, hopefully one of them gets suspended like Reynolds and Issac are.

The judiciary needs to be consistent.

blaza88z

Coach
pretty impressive display from the Roosters tonight, not a lot went their way and they still won in a canter

the proverbial team to beat

Rebel

First Grade

Very good round for us results wise. I'm pretty sure we will beat the titans and if we beat the panthers, we will leap frog the loser of the broncos/storm game into 8th.

I don't think we will beat the Panthers though.

TheFrog

Coach
Very good round for us results wise. I'm pretty sure we will beat the titans and if we beat the panthers, we will leap frog the loser of the broncos/storm game into 8th.

I don't think we will beat the Panthers though.

If the Panthers can get up tomorrow, the Warriors game will become a dead rubber for us. I doubt we'll rest players though, with the NSW Cup side playing a semi-final.