What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R25 // Sat // Roosters 24-12 Storm // Allianz

Round 25: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meapro Ham

Juniors
If these two sides meet again I say Storm will get them, hopefully on a dry track.

Storm had everything possible go there way and still lost comfortably in the end. Don't see how they could possibly turn the tables on that. Wishful thinking.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If Warriors get there, they can (potentially) do some damage.

If Warriors finished 8th they would most likely play Cowboys 5th. This is what the Warriors wouldn't want it would be too much travel and I think they would get blown away in the 2nd half.

If the Warriors were playing someone else they could cause some problems.

Apparently Frank Paul has a leg injury and is in doubt for next week.

Also Maloney and Jennings were involved in a high shot on Tim Glasby that the refs missed. The match review committee will have a look at it, hopefully one of them gets suspended like Reynolds and Issac are.

The judiciary needs to be consistent.

Look on the bright side, if that was the case then Reynolds wouldn't have gotten a Grade 1 throw charge.

TheFrog

Coach
Storm had everything possible go there way and still lost comfortably in the end. Don't see how they could possibly turn the tables on that. Wishful thinking.

Do you remember a few years ago when St George beat Parramatta 37-0 in the last round? You wouldn't think it possible the result could be reversed the following week in the finals when the Dragons were 1 and Parramatta 8, but guess what? It was.

Anything can happen and very often does.

Enjoy the win Rooster fans.

Thanks. We will ;-)

As to injuries, I was waiting outside the member's entrance and saw Frank Paul Nuuasala and his right lower leg was in a moon boot and he was walking with assistance of crutches. Ouch.

As to the field, word is it was very wet under the surface. One of the few times I've ever seen them cancel the Toyota Cup game and move it to another venue.

HoLLuS

Juniors
Apparently Frank Paul has a leg injury and is in doubt for next week.

Also Maloney and Jennings were involved in a high shot on Tim Glasby that the refs missed. The match review committee will have a look at it, hopefully one of them gets suspended like Reynolds and Issac are.

The judiciary needs to be consistent.

Being consistent they should both get a grade 1 which will see them available for next week. Unlike Souths the Roosters don't have list of players with carry overs. Guess they don't need to be grubby to win football games.

I don't actually think the Chooks were a lot stronger than Storm last night...so Pearce finally played well but where was Maloney ?.

A few bad errors from Storm cost them a lot...Tohu Harris seems to have gone back into his shell and is not playing like he did at the start of the season and lack of depth will cost Storm any chance of making a strong finals run IMO.

JT_

Juniors
It was definitely an even contest for the most part. Both teams made lots of errors, if anything we made a lot more, we were just more clinical in attack. The Storm had enough ball to put more points up but a combination of our good defence and poor Storm execution let them down.