What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd T20I: Australia v India at Sydney on Jan 31, 2016

WaznTheGreat

Referee
We all thought modern batsmen had it easy cos of the pitches,they actually have it easy cos bowlers are a bunch of shitheads who don't know what a yorker is

Watto looked like he was about to knock Slater out right then.
"Well, we can tell you the good news is you're man of the match."

Spot On

Coach
Well the Aussie bowlers have shit for brains. They really have no idea how to bowl in this format of the game. Some just shouldn't be there.

RoosTah

Juniors
Who the f**k is Andrew Tye? Shocking bowling from us today... every second ball was a wide FFS.

Imagine it had gone to a super over.
Wonder if 'The Mentalist' would have predicted that given he doesn't know what the rules are or what T20 is.

RoosTah

Juniors
One thing that always seem stupid to me in the shorter form of the game is how they describe wins from chases. Surely in T20, where teams often still have a lot of batsman left at the end of their innings it's more accurate to say how many balls they won by rather than wickets.

Of course, in a game like this, where the each faced exactly 20 overs, you might as well just say how many runs they won by. Either way, wickets makes no sense.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
One thing that always seem stupid to me in the shorter form of the game is how they describe wins from chases. Surely in T20, where teams often still have a lot of batsman left at the end of their innings it's more accurate to say how many balls they won by rather than wickets.

Of course, in a game like this, where the each faced exactly 20 overs, you might as well just say how many runs they won by. Either way, wickets makes no sense.

Agreed.

It is a hangover of test cricket that ignores the "limited" in limited overs cricket.