What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan @ Optus Stadium Perth, Dec 14-18 2023

mozza91

Coach
It is ridiculous that they can’t get through 30 overs in 2 hours. Some professional cricketers are the most entitled people you’ll ever meet though.

It is ridiculous that they can’t get through 30 overs in 2 hours. Some professional cricketers are the most entitled people you’ll ever meet though.
You get blokes like Mark Taylor saying it should be quality over quantity too. FMD. 15 overs an hour aint hard.

Bazal

Post Whore
ICC needs to get real too though.

Play 90 overs. If they're slow, they field later and get fines/points taken.

If they're so slow they can't get 90 safely, early start tomorrow and play 110 overs.

I feel.like teams will suddenly sharpen up faced with 120 over days plus fines and points

Fangs

Coach
ICC needs to get real too though.

Play 90 overs. If they're slow, they field later and get fines/points taken.

If they're so slow they can't get 90 safely, early start tomorrow and play 110 overs.

I feel.like teams will suddenly sharpen up faced with 120 over days plus fines and points

The 110 overs things I have no problem with and wish it would happen more often.

Light, rain, slow over rates who cares. The players can cop an extra 6/7 overs a session if needed.