What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R5 | Sun | PAR 18-20 PEN | Pirtek

R5: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

St Tangles

Bench
Matt Moylan a year out just killed it. Imagine where we would be today with him playing those first 4 games. We win probably both the games against Dogs and Dragons imo.

The longer the game went the more he got involved.
If he stays injury free the Panthers will improve dramatically.

chrisD

Coach
It was a great last kick but Soward took the wrong option with the ball basically every time. His long kicking was pretty bog standard too.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
It was a great last kick but Soward took the wrong option with the ball basically every time. His long kicking was pretty bog standard too.

He had a very poor game, again. Still we won, so f**k it. Confidence is key at the moment, so I'll let it slide.

Latu is a big addition.

blaza88z

Coach
Matt Moylan a year out just killed it. Imagine where we would be today with him playing those first 4 games. We win probably both the games against Dogs and Dragons imo.

yeah dude, you guys would be trying to defend the title for the 3rd consecutive year

nomis88

Juniors
Great to see the Eels lose. What a loser Foran is, he looked pretty good sometimes surrounded by stars at his former club but in a mediocre Eels team we see what he is really like.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Top 10 player in the game. Easily.

His hands are amazing. He must make women quiver with the slightest touch

blaza88z

Coach
where's rhyno in all of this, I am eagerly awaiting his expert analysis which will probably be something like this:

"those f**king refs robbed us!!!!!!!"

TheFrog

Coach
where's rhyno in all of this, I am eagerly awaiting his expert analysis which will probably be something like this:

"those f**king refs robbed us!!!!!!!"

I suspect still in the North Parramatta precinct, with his engine running, trying to get out of the parking lot almost an hour after fulltime. Or maybe hiding under his bed with a bottle of Jim Beam for company.

Latest posts