What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bald Indian dude?

no name

Coach
There's a photo of him in his Bulldogs gear on the Matty Johns Show Facebook page saying he was in Parra gear last week.

McLovin

Staff member
lol at the top comment....apparently he had a growth on his arse and was on embarrassing bodies australia

If you google his name he's also been a witness for 2 seperate crimes reported on in the Telegraph. One as a neighbour and one as a bystander.

fourplay

Juniors
I saw him at the Parramatta vs Penrith game yesterday decked out in Parra gear with Radradra on the back of his jersey.

If you google his name he's also been a witness for 2 seperate crimes reported on in the Telegraph. One as a neighbour and one as a bystander.

I saw him on ch9 news as a witness to a crime too.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Maybe some guys on the kennel didn't give him enough Rep points so he had a cry and started supported parra?

I never realized this guy was Indian...I always thought he was Jamaican or something. I don't know why.

Anyway, he was on hand at Belmore last night to watch his team lose.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Is this the guy we're talking about:

7299030-3x2-700x467.jpg

Once again puts his head on the news. It's like he knows exactly where the cameras are looking every time

It's a fairly distinctive head. I think the most unusual appearance was when he popped up on the news one night as one of those random witnesses to some antisocial or criminal act that had gone on in some shit part of sydney. You know "blah blah Sydney's south west" etc and then he pops up to say what he saw in a way that accentuates how shit the place is.

no name

Coach
Couldn't be bothered starting a new thread but the BBL mullet kid got a run on NRL360 tonight in Doggies get up.

The Rosco

Bench
What a shame the ONLY person qualified to give an opinion on this topic is unusually quiet.
Alien/R20, where are you ?

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
I like to think he smuggles homemade tikka masala into the ground in a thermos and then hands it out to his mates during the game.