What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

rabbitohs95

Bench
Wtf? I wasn't having a go. He was a gun kid coming through. In 2005, he rose through the ranks quickly, culminating in his devastating game against Manly at the SFS.

And whatever happened to him afterwards, I drew no parallel to this current up and comer.
Oh right sorry mate, thought you were, apologies for that.

In the topic of Gray, not overly fussed but f*ck the Roosters for continually pillaging our juniors.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Taylor would be an excellent signing. Not sure why panthers let him go but I'd be very happy to see him at Souths

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'd I'd love us to snare either Ma'u or Taylor.

Also just watched some of the Ask the Bosses segment, Richo confirmed Brett Greinke can't play because of the second tier cap. Shit go because it would've been great to see him get a go.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd I'd love us to snare either Ma'u or Taylor.

Also just watched some of the Ask the Bosses segment, Richo confirmed Brett Greinke can't play because of the second tier cap. Shit go because it would've been great to see him get a go.
Well Greinke will probably play first grade next season. I hope he has a big pre season.

Due to this second tier cap garbage we will have to unfortunately keep playing Tyrrell.

At least Nielsen has been out of the team for the past month.

I'd rather Ma'u personally. He is very good in attack and defence.

Taylor is a defensive oriented player. If we got rid of Turner I'd maybe take Taylor. But we can't have 2 defensive clones who don't make any metres.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet but SOUTHS are the second worst for metre gainage in the comp. You can't be winning games when the forwards don't eat up the metres. We already have forwards who don't make enough ground.

Taylor last week made 2 for 25metres. That imo is NSW Cup standard. SOUTHS pay him 400 and odd for that. Not thanks I say. That'd be shocking cap management.

Last edited:

CAFPOW

Juniors
I am hearing impaired, I thought I heard Richo say he will announce our recruits for
2017 in the next 30 days?

Rsag85

Bench
Well Greinke will probably play first grade next season. I hope he has a big pre season.

Due to this second tier cap garbage we will have to unfortunately keep playing Tyrrell.

At least Nielsen has been out of the team for the past month.

I'd rather Ma'u personally. He is very good in attack and defence.

Taylor is a defensive oriented player. If we got rid of Turner I'd maybe take Taylor. But we can't have 2 defensive clones who don't make any metres.

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet but SOUTHS are the second worst for metre gainage in the comp. You can't be winning games when the forwards don't eat up the metres. We already have forwards who don't make enough ground.

Taylor last week made 2 for 25metres. That imo is NSW Cup standard. SOUTHS pay him 400 and odd for that. Not thanks I say. That'd be shocking cap management.

Tyrell might retire at season end knee problems

Latest posts