What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 3 Prelim - Sharks 32-20 Cowboys @ Allianz Stadium

Preliminary Finals: Sharks v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
Twenty for the Sharks, nine against. Surely there can't be twenty people that think that history will not repeat. Finals game last year, flogging again.
I wonder if the fact the 2 games are going to be played in completely different circumstances will have anything to do with it?
Just a thought.

Card Shark

Immortal
Shhhhh.......he hadn't worked that out yet!

Bit slow on the uptake is our friend Isaiah.

Those Cowboys fans like him clinging onto that result have another thing coming.

ed-grimley

Bench
Sharks will have to get enough points on the board early to cancel out the Thurston effect late in the game.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Twenty for the Sharks, nine against. Surely there can't be twenty people that think that history will not repeat. Finals game last year, flogging again.

Sounds like there is doubt creeping in if you have to appeal against public opinion, hey?

MilkShark

First Grade
I wonder if the fact the 2 games are going to be played in completely different circumstances will have anything to do with it?
Just a thought.
Oh when the saints, don't make the eight
Oh when the saints don't make the eeeeiiggghhttttt

myrrh ken

First Grade
I'm glad we're playing tonight and not like those other merkins that have to wait till tomorrow. I hope we have a good open game with fair reffing on both sides. Well done to the Cowbs, you've deserved your season and getting to this stage.

Okay now thats out of the way ... c'mon sharks, let's smash em.

MilkShark

First Grade
haha I'm on your side here! Old mate comparing these games, when the circumstances are completely different. He is a bit of a mong, though.
Haha im sorry mate, I jumped the gun there.

All I can hope for is a fair game with minimal ref involvement.