What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieran Foran Officially Signs With Warriors 1 Year

Basil Brush

Juniors
Foran may be a good signing, but lets say 600k for 1 year. If he carves it up, he will be worth so much more going forward. Possibly a good problem to have. If he misses at least 8 weeks (as has been reported) and just struggles, there is 600k down the drain.

Unfortunately Kieran has a lot of issues and i am not sure where he will end up with everything.

I honestly wish him the best but i worry.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Have never been a fan of this signing. Don't get me wrong, if all spine players were off contract I'd take a mentally/physically fit Foran first over any of the other 3 Warriors spine players. The reality though is that it's not sustainable to have 4 high quality highly paid players in your spine.

Hope it works out for us, but I'm not jumping over the moon either. I think there are far more pressing issues within the squad than adding another spine star.

ram raid

Bench
I had this crazy dream the other day ... in the dream my mates sister's friend said foz got in massive debt to a brothel owner and tried to gamble his way out of it ... and then got pressured into match fixing to pay debt and then quit the NRL before the things could be investigated ... crazy dreams. it's what happenes when you wear nicotine patches to sleep. you get a lot of vivd bullshit. it's like going to the theatre every night.

I haven't assumed anything, As I said he might be an improvement, its a long way from a definite though. The rabble he had at Parramatta was in a grand final in 2009, missed the 8 in 2010 and then in 2011 Kearney was pumped up as a big signing and took them to within 1 loss of the spoon, then in 2012 things got worse. By time he finished coaching them they were a much bigger rabble then when he got them.

They were a rabble when Kearney took over them and when he left. They were recently still a rabble with their administration being cleaned out. Rot was within that club for years and I feel for Brad Arthur whom to me is the only positive thing about Parramatta.

Kearney with the Warriors will be a good transition into success because he has it with the Kiwis. Any intelligent RL fan will know you cannot compare the Eels situation with his new Warriors one, apples and oranges....

Is his Ex mrs moving over also?

So what about his 2 kids? Or was it 1 kid?

Poor fella having to pack up shop and leave his children to get out of the limelight... That couldnt be good for his metal state could it?

Foran is only a few hours flight away from his kids. He will be better to get himself into good health and start some good footy. Once he has control of his life and career he be in a better space to make plans to either return to Australia (Who could blame him any father would want to be near his kids) or workout with the Ex another arrangement which may involve her moving over to NZ if he stays or something else. Trust me he would of thought this through a whole deal and with Doyle in his corner giving him counsel, this was not done lightly. I'll try remind everyone on this thread once the NRL register his contract.

Coaching and culture is fairly important as well. Kearney may be an improvement but all he has from his previous head nrl coaching gig is a wooden spoon so he might not be, but hey at least you guys have your latest failed coach still on staff just to make sure things go smoothly lol what could go wrong?

Who has the chip on their shoulder? Betspussy does because he still wishing ill-feeling on the Warriors with his smack garble.

Why is it that people go back to the Kearney's coaching tenor with the Eels?

This is a new Team with people who respect him already. Better roster than Eels back in those days and Management/board that is solid and in full support of Kearney.

I be coming for you in 2017 to bump your replies right back at ya Pussycat

And ?

Our defense is still the worst in the top 4 but it is improving

How will the warriors go from conceding 600 points to "fearsome " in the space of a year by adding a half

You do know Kearney was the Broncos defense coach right? He got them solid. Also his Kiwis team defense is impressive and has given the aussies their lowest points scored against the kiwis to an all time low. I think I have answered your question.

I admire your naivety, I wish I could bury my head that far in the sand lol anyone involved in gambling with Eddie Hayson is a dodgy merkin who should not be involved in our game. Anytime Foran makes a mistake or has a bad game there will be a lot of people wondering, that's if the NRL decides to register his contract.

Again what are you basing this on? What has Foran done wrong detective? You know he's been under investigation for over a year now and if the best are on this case then why hasn't anything been uncovered? You easily get hard ons with Media beat ups it's embarrassing for you to bite on such sources uppercut yourself. Remember the Darkest Day In Sports drama recently then nothing came about it bahahaha I understand why Foran is coming home. Our media are pussies and never really ask the harsh questions, try follow them home or to the TAB with cameras etc

So how does this meltdown compare with the greats?

No meltdowns here matey just good old banter from some very slow people on here. I mean if you come on to a thread to try hijack it with piss poor attempt comedy I will be here to set it straight. It's also good relief from work to come on here and educate some that need it. Was thinking initially that most people may be positive on his (Foran) decision to sign with the Warriors. I did expect Eels fans to come on here and talk shit about how Foran is a dog for what he did (I understand that) but after explaining to them what their club did to Foran and the whole NRL they can realize their anger should be directed at their dodgy administration whom let everyone down

warriors are a basketcase and isn't going to change anytime soon. If you had to nominate a side that could be top of the table 6 points clear after round 10 and then go on to miss the 8 they would be the first club that comes to mind. Not sure if watching his outside backs drop sitters with the line open in front of them or watch them dummy and get tackled instead of passing to support either side/stepping on the outside and getting pushed out instead of scoring under the post/or basically doing everything they can not to score after kieran has done the great work putting them into space will be helpful to his mental problems

Cowboys fan with a bitter heart? That is sad. Cowboys fans should be setting an example for the whole RL fan base as they have finally won the whole thing (The best GF in the modern era) and should encourage the Warriors to do well rather than wishing ill feeling by insulting them or writing them off prematurely. Rugby League needs the Warriors to do well if they are serious about making this oval ball sport one of the best worldwide not just Australasia and England. Warriors are one of the best supported franchise within the NRL around the world. If the Warriors do well, the sport will reap awards and attention it so thoroughly deserves.

Dogs fans and Storm fans and Eels fans would have said that at one point

Don't compare us to those cheating examples above mate we are far too legit to be at that level. All NRL clubs wanted Doyle at the NRL helm but he is with the Warriors. Again our most important signing in our history that is not player-related.

myrrh ken

First Grade
"My thread" "hijacked"

Haha. Classic. If you're too thin skinned to handle robust debate and views from people that don't share your naive optimism, stick to the Warriors forum. Or the my little pony fan club

Latest posts