What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NRL Grand Final: SHARKS v STORM, Sunday Oct 2nd

TheParraboy

Staff member
Sharks by 4, the longer this week goes to more confident I am of a sharks win.

Agree, same here

I have this very confident inner feeling that The Sharks are gonna run rampant and decimate them

Storms only sniff is if the weather turns bad and makes it a game in the slop

strider

Post Whore
I just went down to cronulla ... all the shops have got shit up .... cool

I took a photo of a house at woolooware someone has painted - its cool ... i will post it later

Just think how we would react if we won a GF in the next year or two, and then think of the Sharks fans.
We haven't won for 30 years, they have been in the comp 50 years and never won.
I'm happy for them i hope they win their long suffering fans deserve it.
I also think the Sharks are playing better footy then the Storm and have more points in them.
But i still think the score will be close due to the Storms great defense.
I'm looking forward to the game.

emjaycee

Coach
The file is too big and i dont know how to make it smaller on my phone ... merkin

Why not just use a bigger phone?

nexus-one-huge-cjr.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
So after extra time, it goes to golden point ? What if they have been
The file is too big and i dont know how to make it smaller on my phone ... merkin

SMS it to yourself. Your phone will then shrink the file size. Once received save the reduced size image and post it here.

Unless you never went there in the first place ......

TheParraboy

Staff member
Should have done side of the house, would have made the effect 10 times better

maybe just couldn't afford more paint?

Well, I guess no one gives a shit about the Holden Cup, but still...my brother has been selected to run the line for the game. Unfortunately I won't be there to abuse him like I do when he has a Parra game...

hindy111

Post Whore
Well, I guess no one gives a shit about the Holden Cup, but still...my brother has been selected to run the line for the game. Unfortunately I won't be there to abuse him like I do when he has a Parra game...

And who is playing in this game do I ask - I GIVE A SHIT AND WILL BE WATCHING