What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NRL Grand Final: SHARKS v STORM, Sunday Oct 2nd

TheParraboy

Staff member
I HONESTLY THINK THE SHARKS PACK WILL BE BRUTAL.i RECKON SOME ARE GOING TO BE SUPRISED IN THE ENERGY THEY PUT IN BASHING THE STORM OUT OF THE GAME. sHARKS TO WIN AND WIN WELL. 20+

I couldn't have put it better myself

Sharks 2016 NRL premiers

UP UP CRONULLA

Gronk

Staff member
Breaking: some merkin said on twitter that if Sharks win, the Eels will then become the team with the longest drought other then new team Tits.

We need this fact checked ASAP. if true it will be best for all that we call this game off.

Noise

Coach
Breaking: some merkin said on twitter that if Sharks win, the Eels will then become the team with the longest drought other then new team Tits.

We need this fact checked ASAP. if true it will be best for all that we call this game off.

I dont have Twitter but I posted this a week ago

If Sharks win next week I think that makes us with the longest premiership drought.

And we will still have a longer drought than the Warriors and Titans becasue we won our premiership in 86 (30 years) where as the tits and Warriors have been in the comp for less years.

Gronk

Staff member

And we will still have a longer drought than the Warriors and Titans becasue we won our premiership in 86 (30 years) where as the tits and Warriors have been in the comp for less years.
Thanks, Ok I will call Todd and tell him that it's off.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Is it a conspiracy theory if they win the game?
If they do win someone will no doubt make up some bullshit reason for why they did - John Grant, Refs, Cameron Smith has pictures of someone having sex with animals...take your pick.

They can't possibly win because they are a better side.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is the adelaide storms a conspiracy, i just copped a gobfull that its germs like me causing it from global warming. A germ......

Gronk

Staff member
So how come AFL merkins still camp out at the MCG and then do the 7am stampede for good seats ?

We used to do that in the 80's at the SCG but isn't having your numbered seat ticket in your pocket and going to the pub a better system ?

BoneyBlake17

Juniors

Here is the current list of droughts not including tomorrow night

Sharks 1967 yet to win a comp
Eels 1986
Raiders 1994
Warriors 1995 yet to win a comp
Knights 2001
Penrith 2003
Bulldogs 2004
Tigers 2005
Brisbane 2006
Titans 2007 yet to win a comp
St George 2010
Manly 2011
Melbourne 2012
Roosters 2013
Souths 2014
Cowboys 2015

Last edited:

The Colonel

Immortal
Here is the current list of droughts not including tomorrow night

Sharks 1967 yet to win a comp
Eels 1986
Raiders 1994
Warriors 1995 yet to win a comp
Knights 2001
Penrith 2003
Bulldogs 2004
Tigers 2005
Brisbane 2006
Titans 2007 yet to win a comp
St George 2010
Manly 2011
Melbourne 2012
Roosters 2013
Souths 2014
Cowboys 2015

North Sydney 1922

Happy MEel

First Grade
So how come AFL merkins still camp out at the MCG and then do the 7am stampede for good seats ?

We used to do that in the 80's at the SCG but isn't having your numbered seat ticket in your pocket and going to the pub a better system ?
I'm guessing it's the same as the SCG memberships. You don't get your own seat and have to get in early to get a good seat. It's still the case with test matches up here.

strider

Post Whore
Its ok ... it will just mean we have more of a "fairytale" .... and will just make it sweeter