What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NRL Grand Final: SHARKS v STORM, Sunday Oct 2nd

The Colonel

Immortal
He is THE player that you would build a club around but hands down he would have to be one of the grubbiest merkins to have played the game.

That said players like Johnny Raper and Wally Lewis played on the edge at times as well. The best players go to any length to win a game but they are :100: percent correct in saying that had it been Ennis doing the same thing he would cop it from everywhere.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ennis isn't as smart as Smith.

I don't think Ennis is as stupid as Cam Smith to king hit a bloke in the back after his side has scored a try

If they award a penalty or 8 point try for sh*t like that, they should have taken that try away from them. Now wouldn't that get the respect of (almost) everyone and set an example, no matter who did the thuggery

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Only if you count the years they were rorting the cap, this is the third time they have made a GF while not cheating. Those 5 years achievements should count for absolutely zero.
They are one of the best teams irrespective of the salary cap stuff. I know you don't like them but you can't deny that they are good.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They are one of the best teams irrespective of the salary cap stuff. I know you don't like them but you can't deny that they are good.
Not saying they aren't a strong well run club with great leadership. But anything they achieved in those 5 years should count for SFA. So all this talk of most GF's in the NRL era is horse shit.

Latest posts