What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys

TheFrog

Coach
I like it, but I think I like the 91 better.

Apparently the fans were asked and this is what they (we) wanted.

What is it that Gus always says (or is it Hook)...if you listen to the fans, you'll end up sitting with them.

I like it, but I think I like the 91 better.

Apparently the fans were asked and this is what they (we) wanted.

What is it that Gus always says (or is it Hook)...if you listen to the fans, you'll end up sitting with them.

No I got proof that we were going back to a 91 style and posted a pic on here. They panicked and tried to play it cool. Fake a few teaser pics on facebook with a few designs but they were always going back to the allsorts

Doomednow

Bench
I can't tell if you are seriously suggesting the Panthers club panicked because you posted "proof" on LU or not.

Royce is King

Juniors
I do believe that this will be our strip and colours for a long time...... but as for the gold jackets and merchandise money talks and i bet anything the new jersey makes a fortune and they lose heaps on all merchandise that are not related to the allsorts colours

The club could of made a fortune by selling everything in our new colours...polos ,jumpers, hats,....my bet is it will take poor sales of all merchandise not in our allsorts colours for the club to fix this problem for season 2018 and beyond and will then brand our club professionally in our teams colours and identity.

Blues Riff

Bench
Since I'm still in denial about the gold training gear, I won't even question the added white stripe.
Bring on the licorice hoodys and coats.

roofromoz

First Grade
I went to a newly opened sports store (independent, not a chain) last week and asked if they stocked the Panthers new jerseys, etc. I was told that they wouldn't as Asics are apparently a pain the ass as a supplier, but was then told that 2017 would be the last year with a as yet to be announced new supplier for 2018.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Here it is
1f25xk

Pomoz

Bench
Hit every branch of the ugly tree when it fell out. We will look like 9 Elvis Presleys when we hit the field. They should wear blue suede boots to complete the effect. "Well its a one for a field goal, two for the show, three for our premiership's and go cat go...".

Thank you, thank you very much.......

Munted

Bench
I went to a newly opened sports store (independent, not a chain) last week and asked if they stocked the Panthers new jerseys, etc. I was told that they wouldn't as Asics are apparently a pain the ass as a supplier, but was then told that 2017 would be the last year with a as yet to be announced new supplier for 2018.

Yeah? I didn't like the asics jersey, felt a bit rough and stiff. Most comfortable jersey I've found to be Classics NSW jersey, soft and flexible. Tougher soccer jersey feel, like a t shirt.

roofromoz

First Grade
Must say the home jersey looked great on the TV last week... it really did look like the return of the licorice all sorts. Welcome back you glorious bastards.

Fangs

Coach
Why the f**k couldn't we stick with last years jersey? Best thing they have ever done IMO

On that note, mens home replica jersey from 2016...hard to find. Anyone know where I can grab one? I already tried the panthers shop and Peter Wynn. Would rather not wait for some flop to put it up on ebay used.

Latest posts