What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Titans Game Day Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep, that Brown sure had much more impact on driving our performance tonight.

Haha, see? So begins another Bartman agenda....never mind that a prop had to spend half an hour at hooker...Bartman has spoken!

You make El Diablo look like a luminary, honestly.

Kornstar

Coach
That was an embarrassing performance with very few who could say they turned up.

It was the Parramatta of old, if you had missed the first 2 games and just watched this one you would be forgiven for thinking that you were watching the same team from 2011, 12, 13 or 14.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
All we are going to hear all week is that the Titans with all thier injuries weee so gutsy against the top of the table eels, the eels are a one man band, no Norman no win.... blah blah blah.....
All true I reckon. Great win by the Titans. We made some unforced errors but were also forced into plenty of others.

And we do need Norman.

Noise

Coach
The ball fell straight down. How's that back?

You are right that it went straight down. The rule states that a knock on must propel the ball towards the opposition goal line. Straight down doesn't do that.

Dibs

Bench
F*cking pathetic, I have short term memory loss but that's the worst performance I've seen from us in a while we deserve to lose by more. The refereeing has been terrible. To be honest our handling has been terrible but the titan's hasn't been much better but they were given penalties way to often instead of calling knock on. The biggest problem as I seen it wasn't Norman being out but scoring 2 tries quickly made us switch off.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We'll lose plenty more games if Beau Scott is going to be off the field for more than 30 minutes a match.

Seriously!! That is pretty much what he did all last year, only playing 40-50 minutes.

It had nothing to do with Scott, it was stupid errors that cost us the game. We hold the ball and complete our sets and we win!!

Bazal

Post Whore
I know it's all cool to act all superior and pretend you don't care

Lol, what?

He ripped at the ball, it came out due to a loose carry. He put himself in a position for a penalty to go against him, and it did. Was it 50/50? Yes. But that doesn't excuse him for giving the penalty away in the first place.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Haha, see? So begins another Bartman agenda....never mind that a prop had to spend half an hour at hooker...Bartman has spoken!

You make El Diablo look like a luminary, honestly.
Brown was one of our best, Don't ever chance Bart.

Taking the two was a terrible call, never got the advantage back when we had them in the back foot.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Roosters game a couple of years ago was way worse.

Could be worse though, we could have Kearney as coach with a very strong squad.
If they're such a strong squad why have they been useless since 2011? Having a lot of attacking players doesn't make a squad strong.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They will score again here and make it 30.
We a not a top 4 team while we lose games like this without putting up a decent fight.

Like sharks against manly last year around the same time !!

Shit performance. But I expect BA to get them up big time for the sharks

bartman

Immortal
What agenda, I'm giving Brown some credit.... just like I'd given Mannah some credit, and you missed it - too narrowly focused on your own agenda.

You seem to be losing it lately Baz, "are u OK"?

:eek:

Latest posts