What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Titans Game Day Thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Well I backed the Titans tonight, so partially happen.

We were poor in many areas. A lot of it had to do with a 5 day turnaround.

We'll lose plenty more games if Beau Scott is going to be off the field for more than 30 minutes a match.

We'll lose just as many if he's going to give away two stripping penalties and drop the ball cold twice....

Avenger

Immortal
Gutherson has been f**king shocking tonight and The team should take out an AVO against Semi.

Kornstar

Coach
We'll lose just as many if he's going to give away two stripping penalties and drop the ball cold twice....

I know it's all cool to act all superior and pretend you don't care but the strip he was penalised for was a carbon copy of the one that happened on him yet only one was penalised and the other wasn't.

Simply both should have been a dropped ball.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Haha...some Raiders fan-esque whining in here now. Was a knock on but they called it a try and there was never going to be enough evidence to overturn it.

We've been disgraceful. Refs have played zero part.

Brandy said the shot they didn't show indicated it was probably a knock on.

Chipmunk

Coach
We took all the lazy options tonight and did beat.ourselves in every other way.

I'm going to put it down to the 5 day turnaround and having to travel in that time also. Titans were alot more desperate for the win than what we were.

Interesting to see how we go next week.