What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R3 - Raiders 46-6 Wests Tigers @ GIO

Round 3: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Not sure what to make of that performance. We were pretty shit and made some horrid errors but still destroyed a pretty woeful Tigers.

Interesting beestung boyd only played about 20 minutes

We are the worst match up for the tigers. I'm not going to read too much into it. Let's see how we go against the Bronx

Vozzy

Juniors
Jason Taylor well tell us what he has for 3 years "this is the NRL. You guys may see a side that's bad but I saw enough to know we are turning the corner."

Vic Mackey

Referee
Suli is actually pretty smart for a youngster signing a $430000 for 3 years at 18 years of age. The f**k head who thought that was a good idea should be sent to face IS IS.

It's actually over 4 years so is more like $325kpa but yes, it's over the top

simmo05

Bench
Suli is actually pretty smart for a youngster signing a $430000 for 3 years at 18 years of age. The f**k head who thought that was a good idea should be sent to face IS IS.

Has their ever been a youngster signed to huge bucks that has worked out for the team? I cant seem to remember 1

Red Bear

Referee
Tigers energy was so poor. Flatfooted in attack and defence. Raiders were strong, but much dropped ball still but Croker back seemed to have them better organised. Pappali was outstanding.

Paullyboy

Coach
Tedesco is an awesome player, but he's a bit like Gallen to the NSW team - a hindrance. Anyone who can't see that he's just going to dummy and run is an idiot.

I think he is too involved.

He does, but you don't pay that for a winger who might only start to come good at the end of the contract, especially when he doesn't have the people inside him to make use of his talents.
I think by next year he could end up becoming a star. He'll be moved to centre soon, he's just getting some experience. Prior to this year he had only ever played 2 NYC games and failed to finish them both but looks quite comfortable at 1st grade. Freakish if you ask me.

Just have a look at him, he's a huge kid and very fast and agile.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tedesco is an awesome player, but he's a bit like Gallen to the NSW team - a hindrance. Anyone who can't see that he's just going to dummy and run is an idiot.

I think he is too involved.

He was getting the ball with no space like they were saying 'we've got nothing, do something'

Cmon guys, it's not like we were playing Souths.

Latest posts