What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
yeah i got it i win cheers...(shadow 135 pages vs sbd82 11 pages)i wont reply no more lol no more cookie points for you from me catch me if you can your only 124 pages behind shadows thread..... (forevermakingthreadafterthread)...Shadow...Thanks to DKOR.....Winners Are Grinners...

Last edited:

SBD82

Coach

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bah.

You read me like a book.

To be fair, You had to know I was coming after this weekends Farah vs McInnes contrast.
I thought Cook was better than Cam this weekend.

Cook scored 59 on Fantasy and Cam scored 52.

Cam also gave 2 penalties away and knocked on once.

Cook made no errors and just gave the 1 penalty away.

Cook is quicker and has more energy than Cam imo.

DiegoNT

First Grade
McInnes is the next Cam Smith.
But in all seriousness I habe noticed that the nsw blues fb page has named him in their team of the week 3 times out of 5 rounds. Wallace is probably favourite if they do decide to ditch farah, but I think he might be in the mix

SBD82

Coach
But in all seriousness I habe noticed that the nsw blues fb page has named him in their team of the week 3 times out of 5 rounds. Wallace is probably favourite if they do decide to ditch farah, but I think he might be in the mix
Gee they'd look pretty silly picking Farah at this stage. He's not even the best hooker at his club.

I love McInnes as a player. (Not sure I've made that clear yet). But I'd agree - pick Wallace at this stage. Wallace has been in great form and there's no way he'd be overawed by the situation. Happy for McInnes to keep doing his thing for us week in and week out, and reassess whether he's ready next year.

SBD82

Coach
I thought Cook was better than Cam this weekend.

Cook scored 59 on Fantasy and Cam scored 52.

Cam also gave 2 penalties away and knocked on once.

Cook made no errors and just gave the 1 penalty away.

Cook is quicker and has more energy than Cam imo.
Cook is not an 80 minute hooker. What your stats don't count is effectiveness and first contact in defense. McInnes is a much stronger middle defender. I can't believe how well he hits and sticks. Stats also don't measure how well he directs a team, where he puts his passes for his forwards and ball players, and what options he takes.

Regarding the idea of cook for origin... The QLD forwards - even without Matt Scott - would destroy him in the opening exchanges. The first 20 minutes of origin is brutal. Going into that with a weak middle defender would be negligence from the NSW selectors.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Cook is not an 80 minute hooker. What your stats don't count is effectiveness and first contact in defense. McInnes is a much stronger middle defender. I can't believe how well he hits and sticks. Stats also don't measure how well he directs a team, where he puts his passes for his forwards and ball players, and what options he takes.

Regarding the idea of cook for origin... The QLD forwards - even without Matt Scott - would destroy him in the opening exchanges. The first 20 minutes of origin is brutal. Going into that with a weak middle defender would be negligence from the NSW selectors.
Definetly, if fensom can drag him over the line then qld forwards would pulp him.

Latest posts