What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks fellas

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20 dud slow turtle legs mcinnes says (i found the perfect tree).....Shadow...
funny_belated_christmas_slow_turtle_with_tree_card-rbb54846b6c684a3dbe0b521725736b8d_xvuak_8byvr_540.jpg

SBD82

Coach
Another good win for you guys, Cam must have played well?
Yeah mate. Had a great game. Ennis couldn't say enough good things about him in commentary.

If you get a chance, have a look at his try assist for Vaughan. Perfect dummy half ball.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Danny Buderus has him in his blues hooker development group.

Micheal Ennis had an orgasm every time he mentioned him in commentary

But 2 guys who have never played the game have called him a slow dud. So he must be shit

SBD82

Coach
Danny Buderus has him in his blues hooker development group.

Micheal Ennis had an orgasm every time he mentioned him in commentary

But 2 guys who have never played the game have called him a slow dud. So he must be shit
Yep.

What would Ennis and Buderus know about playing hooker?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I thought Cam was solid last night but wasn't a stand out!!!!

He gave a couple of penalties away!!!!!!

I thought he didn't run the ball enough either!!!!

SBD82

Coach
I thought Cam was solid last night but wasn't a stand out!!!!

He gave a couple of penalties away!!!!!!

I thought he didn't run the ball enough either!!!!
Are you sure you watched the game?

Even ennis said that with the way that our forwards were rolling through the middle, he shouldn't run as it can slow the momentum.

The things that Mcinnes does are not flashy, so you might not see them, but if you watch him off the ball he goes non-stop. And everything he does is quality.

DiegoNT

First Grade
1 penalty conceded on a player who done 39 tackles, the far majority of which resulted in slow play the balls.
I'd take that from any player

betcats

Referee
Meanwhile Farah is settling in nicely at souths, its nice to see him taking over kicking despite Reynolds being much better at it as well as flat out pushing Cook out of the way when he wants the ball.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Are you sure you watched the game?

Even ennis said that with the way that our forwards were rolling through the middle, he shouldn't run as it can slow the momentum.

The things that Mcinnes does are not flashy, so you might not see them, but if you watch him off the ball he goes non-stop. And everything he does is quality.

SHADOW SAYS ARE YOU OK?
18f7119d4f86b8165832dc086f992686_you-ok-clip-art-are-you-ok-clipart_300-300.png

Latest posts