What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sydney Roosters win the Grand Final again this year?

GongPanther

Referee
FFS Albert if you jinx us ... the last thing we need is a shitpost like this. f**k off, we are a long way from being the best team in the comp atm.

Anyone remember Rooster Cogburn's post before the 2003 GF ? Still haunts me to this day.

Just tried searching for that.Couldn't find it.

OVP

Coach
Just tried searching for that.Couldn't find it.

Yeah there' two Rooster Cogburn's. The one with a full stop at the end of his name, his posts can only search back to 2005. And the other one doesn't return any matches even though he has 265 messages. Search is a bit broken for old posts i think.

JJ

Immortal
The fabulous Sydney Roosters are unbeaten after four rounds, as are Melbourne Storm.

Melbourne rely on the Big Three of Billy Slater, Cooper Cronk and Cameron Smith for every success. Slater's substitute Cameron Munster is now out for three months, and he will be replaced at five eighth by the Canadian Rylie Jacks. Melbourne will not be at full strength until late June at the earliest.

The Roosters have a more balanced talent roster than Melbourne, with dynamic halves Mitchell Pearce and Luke Keary, the brilliant centre Latrell Mitchell, a very reliable full back in Michael Gordon, and a very powerful pack of forwards. The only weakness in the team is Shaun Kenny-Dowell, who is the king of dropsy.

The only other challenges to the Roosters, apart from Melbourne, will come from Brisbane Broncos and Canberra Raiders. Whether either of these can beat the Roosters we have yet to see.

The top four looks like being Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra, with North Queensland, Cronulla, Penrith and Manly making up the final eight.
LOL

GongPanther

Referee
Yeah there' two Rooster Cogburn's. The one with a full stop at the end of his name, his posts can only search back to 2005. And the other one doesn't return any matches even though he has 265 messages. Search is a bit broken for old posts i think.

Thanks.

The Roosters clash with Brisbane on Thursday night will determine each club's likely position in the top 4 come season's end.

AJB1102

First Grade

Yeah search is screwed for me too. Not Cogburn but a few things a couple weeks ago it had no clue.

Leave it up to @davi he's the man to dig up a thread the ol' necro.

Jimmy-o

Juniors
SKD is still haunted by his wayward pass (gladly accepted by Darius Boyd) in the 2015 preliminary final. Broncos by 8 points tonight.

adamkungl

Immortal
Pity we don't have Copley to have his 1 good game of the year and run in 3 tries on the overrated inbred Ponies

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
If it weren't for that dipshit forward pass call on Milf and Hunt, we would have put 50 on you and ended your chances

Latest posts