What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Storm

shaggs

Coach
Bird is a lock through and through. Perfect replacement for Gallen.

Chads market value keeps plummeting with another horrible performance.
Bird looked every bit the lock or free range footballer tonight.

Chad started well but he is just a little pedestrian. Have we seen the best of him??

MilkShark

First Grade

Chad started well but he is just a little pedestrian. Have we seen the best of him??
Yep he was so tough and uncompromising. Loved every second of it. He wasn't a centre tonight at all, he proved he is a lock.

I'm happy if we keep Chad, but 400k is what I'd give him. Give the rest to Bird.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Awesome defensive performance I thought in those conditions. Don't we look good when there are no passengers

BTW, watch very little live footy on nien. Made the mistake of leaving the commentary on. Is Gould always this impossible to listen to? Ugh

Card Shark

Immortal
The video ref cannot intervene except for foul play that is reportable.

A shoulder charge is reportable!!!! He will be suspended for it....even thiugh I don't think he should be.

Card Shark

Immortal
Awesome defensive performance I thought in those conditions. Don't we look good when there are no passengers

BTW, watch very little live footy on nien. Made the mistake of leaving the commentary on. Is Gould always this impossible to listen to? Ugh

Gus knows it all!

Weaponhead

Coach

Bird at lock would be very good. Requires a change of thinking from Gallens game but it would open up new attacking options.

carcharias

Immortal
Sorry i missed that pm mate.

Here's one pic. I'll put some more up tomorrow. You cant get closer than this. Marrickville Bowlo will never be the same.
Good shit
Youngens don't get what this means

The oils were the best live band ever

Yeah they sucked a bit toward the blue sky mining era

But
On their day
Nobody came close.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The video ref cannot intervene except for foul play that is reportable.

A shoulder charge is reportable!!!! He will be suspended for it....even thiugh I don't think he should be.

Me either after seeing front on shot. Looked for all money a shoulder charge on the replays shown during game but in the post mortem the front shot shows Quntface was actually front on to Wade amd didnt charge him.

Dont care if he is suspended though. He's a prime qunt

Frenzy.

Immortal

He is free range. He's basically a better version of Gidley. Square peg that doesn't fit the round holes but still a good peg to have

SadShark

Bench
How bad to Cameron Smith play? At one time he was passing the ball to no one.
Hand all over the ball when we're trying to get up & play it. That & his elbow throat choke still his preferred slow the play the ball speed down.

Refs look on lovingly with goo goo eyes.

Smith, Slater & Chambers - Would all be the first eaten in the lifeboat I say.