What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Still Nutty

Juniors
Subject change from Ross....I've never paid much attention to him before but I was pretty impressed with the effort that Jeremy Latimore put in last night for the Sharks. Really bent the line at every hit up and seemed to deliver quality and quantity in defence.

He is an ex Port Macquarie boy, on a 12 month contract with Sharks for 2017 I believe and 31 years of age...apart from last night I haven't watched him before - does he present a decent (cheap option) for a senior middle forward for a year or 2 contract from what others know?

Noname36

First Grade
700k a year is a lot more than Gags is worth as a centre - if he goes we really couldn't have done any more for him.

Still Nutty

Juniors
Yeah that's too much, I like Gags but not on that much coin. It's a shame really but if I were in his shoes I'd probably be taking the cash too.
Reality is a Sydney cost of living and quality of life review would mean he would need to be looking closer to $850K plus to be equivalent to a $700k offer in Newie IMHO

Last edited:

Still Nutty

Juniors
I reckon this is an absolute load of bullshit. Just the mole trying to get more 'likes' on his f**king FB page. The suggestion that they wouldn't even increase his $$ just a little is just trash. Club wouldn't be so stupid... NO. They ARENT this stupid don't believe it in the slightest. f**king Mole!

LOL wondered where this reference came form until I saw it down the right banner side of the LU page....can see it's been a HUGE success for him.:p

upload_2017-5-19_16-35-37.png

Spot On

Coach
I have from word from a fairly reliable source that it's 2.4 million over 3 years...so 800k a season.

You know, looking at what we know about the 2 offers between the clubs and if they are close to accurate, after tax that Souths offer equates to $55K a year more than ours.

Would you call that a huge enough difference when you look at living costs in Sydney????

Zoidberg

First Grade
Off topic, broncos were never going to lose against the tigers and they still get all the 50/50 calls go their way.

Johns Magic

Referee
That article seems to be all fluff.

I wonder how much Lussick wants? Every chance he is taking the piss and asking for plenty as he knows we're loaded, but if he's legit, he had a strong 2016 and I would take a serious look.