What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Jimbo

Immortal
Ok post 2 year old Birthday I got a nap in. Time to catch up on the scenes this morning. I can't remember much from the goal from.......just remember ball going in the net and the rest is a blur afterwards haha

120 people at the Pig at 5am incredible.

I couldn't make it in, so I had to rely on a stream which went down just as Michy knocked in his goal

Always good to seal it with a win. And yoof got it done too

Now to wrap up the double-double

Jimbo

Immortal
The backs were lining up to score this morning

Not surprising to see the intensity has dropped off a little, but they still got it done

Magic number is now -4 :)

Haffa

Now Big Pete's been given the afternoon off, perhaps he can join us for a pre-match pint in the Green Man?

Game_Breaker

Coach
I'll take winning it 5 times since then.

30 wins is huge don't kid yourself.

No doubt, but you made the point of comparing individual seasons. Any team finishing 90pts+ has achieved something special.
2004 Arsenal finished 3 pts less than 2017 Chelsea, however there's a reason you chose a premiership winning team from 13 years ago to compare to